"Hey, hey, are you okay?" He asks with a worried face. "Of course Im fine I just need to..." I say almost whispering. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"My stomach hurts." I lie. "Oh, I'm sorry." He says. "It's fine are you ready?" I say looking at his empty plate. "Yeah. Do you need me to stop somewhere to buy you something?" He asks. I shake my head no and get up quickly.

He leaves the money on the table and we go out of the restaurant. "Do you want to go for a walk?" He says, "I would love to but..." I say pointing at my shoes.

"Ah well no problem I know where we can go." He says opening the car door for me. The ride is very short, less than ten minutes. "We're here." He says as get out of the car.

I stare out the window and see that it's like a parking lot. "Where are we?" I ask, "We're getting ice cream." He answers. "I'll rather not." I say remembering all the stuff I ate. "Why not? Come on."

"It's so dark and creepy." I say staring at the almost empty parking lot. I see the ice cream place but it's across the street. I want to ask why he parked here but I don't. I'm staring to walk when he stops me.

"Hey wait." He says, I lean against the car and notice how much taller he is than me. "Yes?" I say, "I really like you, Nikki." he says leaning in closer to me.

"Really?" I ask and he nods holding my face. "Yes really. You're so beautiful, Nikki." He says in my ear as he lightly kisses it. I get a shiver down my spine.

"Thank you." I whisper with a blushed face. "Can I give you a kiss?" He asks, I nod and he crashes his lips into mine.

His mouth tastes like mint and cigarette. He pulls away and smiles, "I'm glad you like me. Because you do, right?" He asks.

"Of course." I say right away. He pulls me in for another kiss this time wrapping his arms around my waist.

He starts to kiss me faster and presses his body against mine. At this point I start to feel uncomfortable so I pull away. "What's the matter?" He asks.

"I - uh, I feel like this is too fast." I say, "But I thought you liked me." He says, "I do but-" he cuts me off, "Then let me kiss you. You know you like it."

He leans in again and feel him grab my behind. "No, stop." I say trying to push him off. "Don't fight it, Nikki." He answer grabbing me harshly. "No stop!" I say louder.

At this point I'm starting to really freak out. I feel the panic in my throat and I want to scream. He kisses me forcibly and I bite his lip hard.

He pulls away screaming. "Fuck! What is wrong with you?" I take the opportunity and start running but he catches up to me. "No, no, no, you're not going away. First you tease me and then leave? I don't think so."

He's grabbing my wrist really hard and I feel my tears coming, "No, let me go. I wasn't doing anything." I say, "Then why are you wearing that skin tight dress huh? Only provoking me. You're dressed like a slut so I'll treat you like one."

He pulls me in to him and I'm want to scream but my throat is dry, "Please let me go!" I say tears streaming down my face. He starts pulling me to his car and I try to stop him but I can't.

"Please! Please. Please." I whisper sobbing. He's pulling me so hard and fast and I end up falling because I can't keep up with his step.

He starts cussing and tries to pull me up. "No, no, just leave me alone." I say with teary eyes. "Hey! What are you doing?" A voice says.

Edward turns his attention to the voice, "Nothing just helping my girlfriend up. She fell." He says pulling me. I pull back harshly, "No! I'm not his girlfriend he's trying to hurt me." I scream.

He leans down and grabs me by the hair, "Shut the hell up if you don't want problems." He whispers in my ear.

Suddenly he falls to the floor because a man tackled him. Edward is on the floor and he's getting beat. I then look at my knees that are bleeding because the floor scrapped them.

I start wiping my tears. I should get up and leave. This man could hurt me too. "Okay! Okay! Stop it! I'll leave." Edward screams.

"Don't you ever touch her again. What you did was a shitty thing. You should never treat a girl like that." He screams furiously. I then recognize the voice. It's Seth.

I watch as he punches Edward again and then get off him, "Now get out of here before I kill you!" He hisses. Edward get up with a bloody nose and runs to his car.

Seth turns around and looks down at me. I'm still on the ground, he kneels down and looks at me. "Are you okay?" He asks.

I don't reply just keep staring at my lap. "Oh, you're bleeding." He says, "Let me help you up." He stretches out his hand but I don't take it.

I sit there in silence trying to hold my tears. "Did he- did he hurt you really bad?" He asks. "No." I say, "I didn't even need your help." I say  with a quivering chin.

"Nicole, he was dragging you forcibly to his car! And you say you didn't need my help? I just saved you from him!" He screams. I flinch and his expression softens.

"I'm sorry." He whispers. My eyes fill up with tears and I start crying. I'm making hideous noises and I can't stop crying. "Oh." Seth says, he pulls me in. I cry on his chest as he pulls me in closer.

I want to pull away but I don't. Even though I can't stand him I know he wouldn't hurt me.