chapter 11

Bella's POV: "Hey baby I missed you" Edward said wrapping his arms around me and I jumped up. "Oh my gosh you are finally back, I missed you so much" I said and I hugged him. "Guys this is my friend Rosie, she is a huge fan of BOTDF" I said and she waved hi. "We are just going to stay here for the night and catch a plane tomorrow" Dad told me and I said ok. "Oh you huys are leaving already" Rosie asked and she looked sad. "We have to becaaaause, Edward and Bella are being invited to Warped Tour" Dahvie said and I started jumping up and down. "Oh my gosh they really want us there" I asked still jumping up and down. "Yes and we have to get your things from California and then get on the tour bus" Dad said and I smiled. "Here's my number" I said typing my phone number into her phone. "I'll miss you" She said and she hugged me. "Well actually they have a flight back now so let's sleep on the plane" Ronnie said walking in. "RONNIE RADKE" Rosie screamed and she hugged him. "Are you related to him too"she asked excited and I couldn't help but laugh. "He's my Godfather" I said and she smiled and took pictures with everyone and we left. We went to the airport after I told Jacob I was leaving and we got on our plane, luckily we all made it this time.

seven hours later

We ended up sleeping the whole flight and we had gotten all our things and got on the tour bus. I put my phone on the charger, I haven't been able to use it the past month because I didn't have my charger. Alice and Ronnie had decided to come with us on the tour which Ronnie had to get on the Falling In Reverse tour bus once we got there, but I don't know if Alice will stay on the bus with us or go with him. I was so excited for this, I can't believe I am actually wanted as one of the YouTubers for the YouTube tent. Dad and Dahvie weren't allowed to sing at Warped though because they were banned which I find stupid but oh well. "Group Selfie" I screamed and everyone walked into the room and got together and we took a picture and I posted it on Twitter and Instagram. I decided to get on snapchat because it had been a while ever since I was on that. "Hey guys we're on our way to Warped I am so excited" I said and posted it on my story. "Could we make a YouTube video" Alice asked me and I shook my head yes. "Let's do a Q and A" I said and I posted on Twitter that we needed questions. "Ok let's start it" I said and we turned on the camera.

the video

"Hey guys it's Bella and today I am here with my best friend Alice, we are going to be taking your questions off of Twitter and using them for our Q and A" I said and I let Edward scroll through the questions on my phone and tell us which ones to answer. "First kiss, who with, and where" He asked and I looked at Alice. "A guy named Jasper, in the park" She said and my jaw dropped. "I haven't had mine" I said and Edward popped onto the screen. "YET" He said and he went back off and found another question. "Best day ever" He said and I decided to answer this one first. "The day I was adopted" I said smiling and I looked at Alice. "The day I found out my best friend would do anything to keep me in her life" She said and I hugged her.

after the video

The video lasted around ten minutes until we decided it was long enough and then I just posted it not even bothering to edit it. My twitter ended up blowing up around 15 minutes later and I was literally dying. I SHIP YOU BUT YOUR NAMES DONT GO TOGETHER AND AGH!!!!!! Is what one of the tweets said. Me and Edward didn't have a ship name either because our names didn't go together either, unless we did like Ella. Around an hour later we finally got to the first place for Warped and we got out. The YouTuber meet and greet or whatever started in five minutes so we had to hurry. "Run" Dad told us and Edward grabbed my hand and we ran as fast as we could. "I'll see you later" I yelled back to Alice and she waved bye. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE WHERE IS THE YOUTUBERS TENT" I screamed and everyone was pointing and screaming. We ran to the tent and high five people as we went down the line and then we sat down for a few minutes. "First Warped Tour, it's always fun" I heard someone say and I looked back and jumped up. "Oh my gosh, Johnnie Guilbert you're my favorite youtuber" I screamed and I hugged him. "I'm a huge fan of yours too" he said and I squealed. "Selfie" I said and took a picture with him and then it was time for the meet. "Can you kiss for this picture" a girl asked us and I smiled. "We haven't had our first kiss yet, I'm sorry" Edward said and she just had her mom take a picture of all of us together. After the meet up we went and watched falling in reverse. "I LOVE YOU RONNIE" I screamed while he was singing Bad Girls Club and he started smiling. "L-O-V-E REALLY DOESNT MEAN MUCH" I screamed and it looked like he was about to laugh. "YOUR LOVE IS LIKE A DRUG BUT IT IS NOT ENOUGH"  Edward screamed and Ronnie started laughing. Alice ran unto the stage and we pushed our way to the front and Edward lifted me onto the stage and me and Alice helped him up. "IM C-C-CALLING IT QUITS, RIGHT NOW" we all screamed at the same time and Ronnie was literally just dying by now. "I can't, I'm sorry" he said dying from laughter and we went over and hugged him.

"Guys this is Alice, my daughter I adopted, and this is Bella my Goddaughter and Edward my Godson" he said and we waved and everyone cheered. "Now our last song is The Drug In Me Is You" Ronnie said and they started singing and we all hopped off the stage. After their performance me and Edward decided to walk around a bit we had invited Alice to come but she wanted to help Ronnie get his stuff on the bus. "Let's go sit over there" Edward said pointing to a tree that was providing shade for us from the heat. We leaned against the tree and Edward wrapped his arm around me. "I love you baby" he said and he kissed my cheek. "I love you too" I said and we both smiled. "I hope we can get married some day" Edward said smiling and looking into my eyes. "I wish we weren't so young, then we could get married now but we have to wait and.." I started saying but Edward cut me off by kissing me. I kissed back and he placed his hands on my cheeks, when we were out of breath we pulled apart. "Our first kiss" I said smiling, and he was smiling too. "And it was amazing" I started saying and he kissed me again. "I love you" I said and he pulled apart. "I love you too" he said and he wrapped his arm around me again. "THEY KISSED" I heard someone scream and a bunch of people started walking towards us. "Kiss again please, I want it on camera" someone yelled and everyone had their phones out. "Edward I don't really want to kiss on camera for people" I said and he agreed. "I'm sorry guys but we have agreed to not kiss on camera, a kiss on camera means nothing, but a kiss of camera means everything" he said and I smiled and kissed his cheek.

They kissed wohoo XD check out me and my friends first chapter of our BOTDF book AndleyKohnnieJahvie is the username, thanks for reading a new chapter will be out soon peace out girl/boy scouts