Chapter 13 (fan girl warning)

Hello! I updated facts about me so if you wonder about me and my interest go over to my being me book and read or comment a question! Okay I'm done with my promo now. Oh yeah the may be some "sexual" scenes.*wink*

Y/N's POV

I woke to a bright light, in bed. As my eyesight adjusted I made out a figure laying in front of me. Once all was clear I noticed Zen had fallen asleep next to me. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. He smiled and I moved back. He opened one eye and looked at me. "Oh I'm sorry for waking you", I apologized sitting up. He sat up and squinted "your fine, I was just dreaming". I looked at him confused, "of what?", "you" he answered. I blushed and he laughed at my embarrassment. "Hey that's not funny" I said annoyed and began to get up. He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. He brushed through ,my hair and whispered in my ear "I'm sorry, its just that, I feel lucky to be with you", I was now bright red. "Hey lets get ready we've got to finish planning the wedding" I said changing the subject. He let go and s,lied at me like some little kid I couldn't resist, "okay!". He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He filled the tub and walked over to me standing nearby. "Um what are you doing?" I asked, "well um we are soon to be married so I thought-" I smiled and cut him off with a kiss. As we got deeper in he pulled of his shirt and pushed the door closed. He began to lift my night gown off and I ran my fingers through his hair. He threw my night gown to the side and unclipped my bra. I pulled down his bottoms and he had taken the rest of my stuff off. Still stuck in the steamy kiss he pitcked me up and we were in the bathtub. He broke off laying in the tub, with me on top of him, and looked me in the eye, "grind me Y/N". I blushed and began to tease him by "playing around". Finally I think he got fed up and picked me up and switched position. He pounded on to me and went in and out. Once he felt comfortable he started slow and went faster. I bit my lip as he kissed me to keep quite. As we kissed I bit his lip and he knew he found a good spot. He kept going till we were at climax. He pulled back and we lay in the steamy room. Once we were well rested he began to wash my hair. After he turned around and I did the same. We got ready and we walked to his office. "I didn't know you liked to play so much" he said, I blushed "you started it. He kissed my cheek and we kept walking. "How about, as a reward I'll take you shopping for the wedding stuff", I smiled and kissed him back. "Thank you!" I smiled.