Chapter 2

*Sorry for the delay, I had school and stuff so... Well anyways here you go*

Your POV

I looked at Zen in surprise. He smiled at me "nice to know in not stalking you huh" he giggled awkwardly. "S-s-second prince" I stuttered. I bowed my head quickly "I'm sorry i didn't know and I even work for you! My deepest apologies my Prince" I looked down at my feet, there was a long silence. Zen walked over and pulled me up "No it's ok, plus I'm just a normal person, I'm just like you" he smiled with a slight blush, while I sat there and turned bright red. "Hey are you sick" Mike asked. I looked at him "I'm fine", "Shall we go" Zen asked and we walked into the castle. I stopped at my room, "thank for the company, and sorry for being a bit rude earlier" I was pink. "N-no it's ok, I-I was um it was my fault for being stubborn"

Zen POV

I stuttered as she was blushing. I began to heat up, Y/N just looked so cute embarrassed and flustered. Wait what am I thinking. "So I better get going, thanks again Prince Zen" she walked into her room. "Just call me Zen" she turned pinker. "S-s-sure thing" and with that she closed her door and I walked to my office. "Mitshuide, Kiki, did you know she was a gaurd" I looked at the duo as Mitshuide was arguing with Kiki. "Yes sir" Kiki answered with the same boring tone. "Heh she was famous for being the first and only female gaurd in the kingdom" Mitsuhide looked at me awkwardly. "Why didn't you tell me!" I raised my voice. "Sorry sorry I thought you knew" Mitshuide felt guilty. "Well I didn't, even though i normally know almost all our guards, she just never appeared" I looked at the two tiredly. "Well actually Zen you have known her for- um -uh- a while I guess, she was uh" Mitshuide flustered, "She was apparently a girl you used to be friends with long ago but you split up for family reasons" Kiki finished for Mitshuide. "She was a daughter to a noble family that died years ago" Mitsuhide finished.

Your POV

I lasted in bed and thought of Zen. "I wonder was he that boy I made that promise to when I was little".