Chapter 10

What's up. So I just REALLY need support on my new books, "A Hidden Love" and "Living Under Life". So after this chapter, if you have time plz go check them out! Thx~

Y/N POV

Spring had passed and it was finally winter. I watched as the snow fell from the window. I had broken my leg a few days ago, handling a few robbers. I felt lonley sitting in my castle room all day, no one to talk to. Soon Garrack, the chief herbalist, walked in. She gave me some medicine and a pair of crutches. I walked around the castle in safe spots, away from open area. Just to be safe. After a bit of walking I ran into someone and fell back. The pain shot through. "Oh My Gosh Y/N are you okay!?" It was Zen. I looked up "Yeah", I smiled and he healed me up. "I'm sorry my love" he apologized, "it's okay, I'm fine". He walked me around helping me up and down stairs. He must of known I was bored. "Hey don't you have paperwork?" I remembered, "Yeah, but I'll just pull and all nighter". "But you need your sleep" I conplained. He then pulled my close and kissed me. I dropped my crutches and he picked me up, grabbing my crutches, and walked to my room. He set me down and I fell asleep.

I finally woke up to Zen holding my hand. He had also fallen asleep and I kissed his forehead. He groaned and I jumped a little. "Sorry, did I wake you", I blushed, he was so cute! "Yeah it's okay", he got up, "I have to go now, I'll see you tomorrow" he waved and walked out. For the rest of the days I wa healing Zen would visit me often. He carried me around and fed me. I really love the way he was, so calming. It made me want this moment to last forever.