Chapter 8

Sorry for the long wait! School is really busy and I just looked at my progress and 1.9K reads! Thx for all the support.

Zen's POV

My eyes widened. The one I love has been...taken.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to find my self in a cave of many females, tied up. I looked up to find myself staring at a large ship. Woman of beauty were being lined up and into the cave grounds. I was shocked as Kiki was also part of the many kidnapped woman. All my hope. Disappeared.

Zen's POV

I ran over to a wall where I found Mitsuhide getting up in pain. "WHAT HAPPENED!" I yells in anger in worry. His eyes widened, "The bandits they knocked me down, they took Y/N, they took Kiki, everyone, gone". I stepped back and pulled him up. I didn't want to speak, I didn't want to believe anyone. I didn't want Y/N to be gone. I got up onto my horse with Mitshuide nodding. "You go try to find them, I'll get more information and I'll meet you here in an hour. I rushed over to find 3 boats moving forwards the mist. As I looked over I was a big sign. The sign of the "Great Sea Claws". The same sign that was on the chariots they used to take Y/N. They were going into dangerous seas that had a cave beyond. I turned around to tell Mitshuide....I know where Y/N is.