Chapter 12

OMG I haven't been on here for quite a while! I missed you all! Thx for the amazing support! I didn't think it would blow up this big. I love my readers and you all are just the best. You guys are the real reason a story continues~

Zen's POV

I ran to look for Y/N. As I was running towards her room I looked out the window to see her outside in the garden. She was out on the snowy bench staring into the distance. I walked outside and came up with a blanket behind her. She jumped a bit and turned around. Her warm smile melted my heart. "What is it?" She asked "don't you have work". I hugged her and she was startled by the sudden action. "I guess I just missed you", I stepped back. 

Y/N's POV

As Zen stepped back from his sudden hug he smiled at me. "Don't you have work too?" He asked. "No, I was given the week off by your brother", I replied. "I'm still wondering what you needed though, you scared me", I pouted trying to be cute. He laughed, "I was wondering if you had any free to me, to you know, plan our wedding", he blushed. "Sounds good", I got up and he held my hand. We both walked into the castle and he led me to his office. He sat down and I pulled up a chair next to him. For a while we went over the guest list but decided to invite everyone in th end. Next we went over decoration and the reception. It all worked out and before we knew it, the clock had struck twelve. I began to feel dizzy and tired. I rested my head on Zen's shoulder. I soon fell asleep as I felt Zen kiss my forehead. As I slept I dreamt of a happy future with kids running around and no stress. Everything just brought me excitement. I was ready for what comes next.

Hey! I'm sorry for the terrible ending. Where I am it's actually like past midnight and i typed this last minute but I didn't want to disappoint. Then again I take to much time watching Kpop now *cough* Bangtan is life *cough*. Well anyways I hope you guys liked it and comment ideas for the next chapter. If I like your ideas I might give a shout out!