Chapter 1

Labels: Y/N:Your name L/N:Last Name H/C:Hair color E/C:Eye color

*You should get it now*

Your POV

I am walking through the forest, thrilling for adventure. I live in Clarines and I work as a swordsman or I like to call it a swordswoman. I looked around for directions. I was lost. I soon came across a small house. I knocked on the door. I waited a bit, then the door burst open, a boy with green hair and a blonde had their swords ready to point at me. I put my hands up and a boy with white haired shoved in between. He looked oddly familiar but I couldn't make him out. "Who are you!?" The white boy pointed his sword at me, with its cover still on so I was not very scared, but I acted like I was scared so they don't actually attack me. "I'm Y/N L/N from Clarines and I lost my way and id like to get home before dark" I looked at them confidiently. The boy with White hair stared at me coldly. "So white locks what's your name, since I told you mine" I smirked at them and he backed up. "I can't trust you" he looked at me oddly, "Ok, I'm sorry, let's try again, I'm Y/N, and you are" he looked at me as if I was the scariest thing in the town. I finally got fed up. I grabbed his sword and pulled it out, then i slit my arm slightly and raised it up to him, "trust" I said and smiled. The green haired boy laughed and slapped the other in the back. "Well then aren't you a feisty one" the white boy smirked at me. I stared at home with a did you really just do that face "I like to consider myself a hard core swordswoman" I answered with a stern smile. "Well anyways im Zen, there's Mitsuhide and Kiki", Zen rang a bell but I couldn't think of it clearly. Then let me in to the little house and Mitsuhide and Kiki began a chess match while I sat on a small couch and Zen sat at the one across. Zen pointed at my arm "your arm, is it ok? You didn't have to do that you know" I looked at my cut " I'm fine and if I didn't do that you would still be here arguing with me with all your stubborness". "So I needed directions not a place to stay but thanks anyway" I said with my arms crossed. "Well we were gonna go there later, you said you love there right, we do too" Zen smiled a flashing smile at me and I looked away. I kept thinking, I was stuck on who he might be.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~

They finally took me to Clarines as we walked in we split and I was on my way to my home but I noticed Zen following me, I lived in the castle as the first and only female gaurd. I never met the prince but they seemed interesting. I was almost at the castle get, then I turned around. "Do you guys have to follow me" I asked, Zen was about to speak until a gate gaurd came by "Hi Y/N", it was my fellow gaurd Mike. "Hello Mike" i waved at the gaurd and then he froze and pointed behind me, "huh what's wrong?", Mile stuttered and muttered until he finally got out his words. " Pince Zen" he managed to say. I turned around and widened my eyes. I had been with the prince of Clarines, my boss.