"I love you." he said grabbing my hand. 

"I loved you too." my eyes began to fill with tears. 

Logan quickly caught my tears not letting any fall, "Don't cry." 

"I'm going to miss you." I hug him so tight. 

He took off his necklance and hooked it around my neck, "It's a cheap necklace I bought at the beach a while ago, it's all I really have that worth anything. Wear it, every day." he said. 

I looked up at him kissing him and he kissed me back and we hugged until Travis yelled for me to hurry. As we let go hands I watched tears fill Logan's as did mine. I got in the car watched as we pulled away. 

(Logan's POV) 

I kicked the stones in front of me and watched at the car pulled away. I started to cry. I'm gong to miserable without seeing her every day. It was hard enough without her for a week when she left. I went into the house and my mom was sitting on the couch. 

"How are you doing honey?" she asked. 

I just shook my head and went to my room. I laid down and took a nap. I woke up nearly three hours later to a text message from Lexi. 

"We landed. Miss you. <3" she said. 

Her name just made me smile, "Okay, call me later. Love you." 

"Love you too." she replied instantly.

I got up and sat at the couch next to my mom, "Are you going to give me the silent treatment forever?" she asked. 

"I plan too." I assured her. 

"Look Logan, this one is on your father." she said trying to clear her name. 

"I already can't stand to be around you and now I'm stuck her alone with you for the next month." I said. 

She sighed and pinched the top of her nose, "I know we don't get along but we're going to have to make it work." 

"Can't you just talk dad into taking me back?" I said. 

She laughed and brushed the hair out of my face, "Honey it's not like he gave you up." 

I sighed, "I know." 

"What do you want for dinner?" she asked. 

 I shrugged and went back to my room. My phone was sitting on my bed charging when it started to buzz. I jumped for it hoping it was Lexi but was only disappointed when I saw my "King Carrot" cross my phone. 

"Hey dad." I said. 

"How are you doing?" he asked. 

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes knowing he couldn't see my frustration with him. 

"How's your back?" 

"Fine." 

He sighed, "Logan can you please grow up." 

"What do you want dad?" I said audibly frustrated. 

"Are you and your mother okay there alone?" he asked. 

"If I say no can I come back with you?" I asked. 

He laughed, "No, you're the one who messed up Logan." 

"dad it's not that big of a deal." I assure him. 

"Nope." he paused, "It's a huge deal." 

"Whatever. I hate it here, I hate her." I said. 

"Don't say that Logan!" he yelled. 

I sighed, "Sorry." 

"Things will work out." he assured me. 

"Can I please come back?" I begged. 

He sighed, "I'll talk to you later, Logan." he said not answering my question. 

"Bye dad." I said before hanging up the phone. 

(Lexi's POV) 

We got back on the bus and it was so empty without Logan. I ran up to my dad and gave him an enormous hug followed by my mom. My mom was starting to get a little baby belly, I was starting to get super excited about the new baby. After the commotion died down of me, Jax, and Travis being back I curled up in the back room with my favorite blanket and iPod. I was enjoying myself until my dad had to join me. 

"Hey, Lex.' he said sitting next to me. 

"Hey, daddy." I replied. 

"How are you doing?" he asked hesitantly. 

I shrugged my shoulders, "Fine." 

"You know what I mean..." he urged. 

"I haven't cut myself if that's what you're asking." I said. 

He visibly relaxed, "Good." 

"Dad, I'm not crazy." I said with very little confidence in my voice. To be honest I didn't know if I was crazy or not. 

"I know you're not." he pulled me close and kissed the top of my head, "I love you." 

"I love you too." I said and watched my dad leave the room closing the door behind him. 

I sighed and went back to my music. My favorite song came on, "Sky" by Josua Radin. It was so perfect for everything happening right now. It made me cry. I missed Logan so much and it's only been a few hours. My phone started to ring, it was Logan but I ignored the call. I couldn't answer it without crying. I quickly texted him, "Busy, call you later <3" and that was the end of it for awhile but I still had to call him later whether I wanted to or not. Sleep was the only thing I really wanted to do. I crawled into my bed and drifted off. When i woke up I remembered Logan wasn't above me so I called him. 

"Hey." he answered practically immediately. 

"Hey." I said. 

"What were you doing earlier?" he asked. 

"I just couldn't talk at the moment." I said. 

"Why?" he asked agian. 

I sighed, "Because I was upset. I wanted to be with you not talk to you." 

"Oh, I'm sorry Lexi." 

"It's okay. It's not your fault." I said. 

"But it is!" he yells back. 

"Not it's not Logan." I try to assure him. 

"If I didn't get into stupid trouble everything would be fine and I would be flying out to see you in a few days! I hate it here. I hate being stuck with my mom." he said. 

"Logan..." I started. 

"No." he cut me off and paused, "Don't tell me that everything is going to be okay." 

"Are you okay?" I asked, a bit scared. 

"Yes." he finally said and sighed to calm himself down, "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." 

"Don't worry about it." I assure him. 

"I love you." he said. 

"I love you too." I smiled and we disconnected. 

After we hung up I decided it was time for me to sleep for the night.