Chapter 24

Sorry you guys haven't heard from in awhile. Some of the things Lexi goes through doesn't hit far from home so I've been struggling with some stuff but, I didn't forget about you! ~Beautifulgoodbyexx 

____________________________________________

I was sitting in the Clark guest room I was staying in. I curled up in the corner of the bed and l tried to block out the argument that was happening in the kitchen. It took me awhile but I feel asleep. Around in two in the morning Logan woke me up by wrapping his arms around me and snuggling close. I could see by his tear stained face how much he needed me so I just accepted it. I wish I knew why he was so upset but I didn't want to pour salt into the wound. The next morning Logan had disappeared from my bed and I got up to take a shower. I went into the living with a granola bar in hand and Travis walked out. 

"Hey, Lex. We're leaving first thing tomorrow morning. Are you packed?" he asked not being his normal chipper self. 

"Yes, I'm ready to go." I assured him. 

Just then Logan walked out and exchanged looks with his dad. Travis looked angry but there was sympathy in his eyes, Logan just looked straight through him. I don't know how he does that. He sat down next me and but his arm around me and snuggled into his chest. 

"Are you okay?" I whispered up at him. 

He just shook his head not looking at me I wish I knew what was wrong but he just didnj't seem to want to talk about it. My phone started to buzz in my pocket and I could help but to smile when I say "daddy" written across the screen. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Hey, Lex." he replied. 

"What's up?" 

"I just wanted to know when you're coming back." he asked. 

"First thing tomorrow morning, Travis said." I told him. 

"Okay, we miss you here." 

I smiled, "I miss you too daddy." '

"I'll see you tomorrow, love you." 

"Love you too." I said before disconnecting. 

Logan looked down at me, "You're leaving in the morning?" 

"Yes." I said. 

"I don't want you to go." he whined. 

"You'll be back on the bus before you know it." I smiled up at him, I could instantly tell something was wrong, "What is it, Logan?" 

"Lex, I'm not coming back on tour." he said. 

"Well you have to get better first." I said trying not to accept what he was saying. 

He sighed, "I mean, at all." 

I was now the one whining, "Why?" 

"Because I messed up Lex." he pinched the skin between his eyes. 

"What did you do?" I asked. 

"You know what I did, it's because of the marijauna and jail thing. My parents don't think I'm responsible enough to travel around the country." 

"That's ridiculous!" I wanted to cry. 

He just grabbed me and kissed my forehead and I cuddled up as close as I could. I loved it when he held me in his arms and he wasn't going to be there to do it much longer. I silenty cried into his shirt and he rubbed my back. Logan laid like that all day and we didn't sleep at all that night. We just wanted to be with each other. The next morning when it was time for me to leave I watched Logan as he gave Jax a high five and reluctantly hugged his father before walking over to me.