15: Save The Last Dance

Start from the beginning

Everyone, but me started crying during her performance and I didn't understand why. They all stood and started clapping and whistling. Feferi ran onto the stage and hugged her tightly.
We all took a break after that performance. We ordered another round of drinks... Alcoholic drinks...

Eridan grabbed the book full of songs to choose and looked through, "Hmmmmmmmmmm..." Eridan picked one. "I GOT IT!!!!!!" He pulled me up.

"Whoa!!" I laughed, almost falling over. Everything seemed just a little fuzzy. He picked the song and we began.

The song started.

"This is a special song dedicated to, you know who~" He smiled at me.

"Uh... 2ung by me, 2ollux.. And well, thii2 guy over here.." I was fucking nervous, and my lisp slowly came back.

"Oh come on Sol! I have a name too you know!" He huffed.

"Oh ju2t 2hut up and 2iing already!"

"Oh, whatever!" He turned to our friends and sang, "You can dance, every dance with the guy who gives you the eye. Let him hold you tight~" He started dancing a little, "You can smile, every smile for the man who held your hand 'neath the pale moon light! But don't forget who's takin' you home and in his arms your gonna be! So darlin~, save the last dance for me.." He motioned for me to take the next part.

"Oh II know, that the mu2iic2 fiine liike 2parkliing wiine go and have your fun.. Laugh and 2iing, but whiile we're apart don't giive your heart to anyone. But don't forget who'2 takiin' you home and iin who2e arm2 you're gonna be.. 2o darliin' 2ave the la2t dance for me.."

"Baby don't you know I love you so?
Can't you feel it when we touch?" He grabbed my hand and I pulled him close. We were really getting into the song.

"II wiill never, never let you go
II love you oh 2o much..You can dance, go and carry on tiill the niight ii2 gone and iit's tiime to go!"

"If he asks if you're all alone
Can he walk you home, you must tell him no."

And we finally sung together, "Cause don't forget who'2 taking you home and iin who2e arm2 you're gonna be.. " I twirled him around.
"2ave the la2t dance for me.."

At that moment, Eridan danced around and almost fell over from all the drinks he had taken before. Luckily I caught him and hugged him close. Everyone stood and clapped. I held Eridan up straight, smiling. He grinned and hugged me tightly, laughing.

"Looks like somebody's lisp came back!" He laughed.
I smiled, "Only for a short while. I was nervous.."
"Hehe.. Whatevs.."

Gamzee later on sang a song about Faygo, and Tavros sang his own version of 'Can't Touch This'. Eridan and Feferi also sang 'Under The Sea' together. When nobody felt like singing, mostly Karkat and Aradia dominated the stage. They were awesome.
Eridan fell over and giggled, "I neeeeeeed to go hoooooome.."
I laughed and picked him up, "Come on.. I'll take you.." I wasn't drunk as much as the others, just a bit buzzed. Jade and Kanaya didn't drink at all since they had to drive everyone home.

"Guys.." I called to them, "I'm gonna take E.D home.."
"Want me to drive you two?" Jade offered.
"Nah. I'll just call a cab." I smiled. I did as I said and practically pushed Eridan into the backseat of the car. I told the driver where to go.

Eridan was acting really goofy. He was leaning against me an talking about how the fuck is water wet.
"Like. Sol.. One minute it's a gas, a solid and liquid! WWHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WWATER? Oh shit.. No wavy.. No.. Bad Eridan.." He lightly hit himself.
I couldn't help but laugh. "Wow..
You sure are drunk."
"I'm NOT! You are!" He poked my cheek, "WWhat.. What.. No wavy.. Wha-Whyyyyy are your cheeks squishy, Sol? It should be a crime to be squishy!!!"
I rolled my eyes, "Your cheeks are squishy too!"'
"OH NO!!!! But.. Nah, it's okay.. It's not a crime if people with squishy cheeks are hot.." He giggled, "Like meeeeee~"

"Oh what? So I'm not hot?" I laughed, acting offended.

"Hell nah Captor.." He grinned and sat on my lap after taking off his seatbelt. "You ain't hot.. You're... You're sexy as fuuuuuuck."

I blushed and looked at him, "You.. You think so?"

"I...I knoww so, Solly~" He giggled, "I'm lookin at ya, ain't I? My eyes don't lie~" He papped my face, "Shhhhhh.. Don't cry because you're not hot like me... Sexy is still okay.. It's alllllllll okay... SHHHHHHH!" He grinned, putting his hands all over my face and his finger played with my lip.
"Hehe.. It's all weird and soft.." He hiccuped and slowly stopped, staring, "Soft.."

"Um..." I raised an eyebrow, "E.D? You feeling okay?"

"Your lips are soft.." He mumbled. He flushed softly, glancing at my eyes then back to my lips. "I.. I wanna feel em.."

"You are with your fingers. I'm gonna bite you." I laughed.

"......." He was silent for a long time before kissing me.
Surprisingly, I didn't mind. His lips were pretty soft too..

Eridan's POV:

I wasn't really drunk as Sollux thought I was.. I just pretended so he wouldn't get mad if things escalated from what I did. I can't believe I kissed him.. Even more shocking, I can't believe he's even kissing back and allowing this to even happen.

Poor taxi driver.. I'm sorry we're making out in your backseat..

Sollux had completely taken me over, his hands firmly placed on my hips as my arms were locked around his neck.
Why is this happening? He said before he didn't want to be with me like this so...

Why is it happening? Is he actually more drunk than I thought? No.. He's not. I saw the things he drank.. He's not drunk much.. Did.. Did he just change his mind about me?

The car came to a stop and Sollux quickly gave the driver whatever money was in his pocket before pulling me out of the car. We went to his house and he unlocked the door, dragging me inside.
I giggled when he scooped me up in his arms and began kissing my neck.
He walked me upstairs and opened the door to his room.

Who knew the song from earlier had so many lines that were true tonight...

.....Don't forget who's taking you home and in his arms your gonna be....

He took me home, and now I'm in his arms in a way I'd never expect...