Previously..

"DO YOU GET NOW THAT YOUR JUST A MISTAKE?"

"I can't take this anymore!!!!"

Eridan had been humiliated in front of all the trolls.. They did something horrible...

Dead. Dead. DEAD.....
"If that's Wwhat they wwant... It would be better..."

Sollux being worried, looked for Eridan.

I looked down the hall noticing a door was open. One leading to the roof.

"IIf you jump.... II jump two....I'm not fuckiing jokiing Eriidan!"

The words hurt.... Him DIEING would hurt even more. Why was please stuck in my head? Please....

Sollux tried everything he could to Keep Eridan from falling to his death.

"Ed... What are you doiing?"
"I'm sorry...."

Unfortunately...

I had fell over the tall building. I opened my eyes and saw sollux. Holding my scarf.... Falling.

Why did he do it?

"Beecau2e II love you..... Iim falliing for you...."
"Sol..." He whispered. I opened them just to be greeted by his lips

Everything they saw as the ground was near........ Went black.........

That was part one and part two began.
Karkat, feels nothing is his fault and blames Eridan for taking his flush crush away.

I'm never going to admit this out loud....
But my flush crush is that fucking Sollux Captor.
Gog I hate these feelings.....
They're so confusing......

But Karkat, being flushed for Sollux, doesn't realize Trrezi felt Red for him.

"Are you flushed for Karkat?"

My face heats up. I don't actually know if I'm flushed for him. I mean....he's a jerk at times but..... Who can't fall for him sometimes?

Sollux and Eridan at the ime, were trapped in the dark.. Looking for the light.

"Wwell....Wwhy didn't you just use your psionics to savve us?"
"IIm 2o 2orry ED. II would have iif II could......"
"Ever 2iince we got on thii2 Earth...m..my p2iioniic2 2topped workiing. II don't know what happened. They ju2t......2topped. "

Later..

"Oh my god!!!!!!!!"
"VRISKA! TEREZI! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?"
"KARKAT! Get down here now!!!!!!!!"
"K4RKL3S? WH4TS GO1NG ON VR1SK4? WHY D1D YOU SCR34M?"

The three of them discover the bodies of the two fallen lovers.

"TH1S 1S 4LL YOUR F4ULT K4Rk4T! YOU M4DE TH3M L1K3 TH1S! 1.....1 C4NT B3L13V3 1 W4S 3V3R FLUSH3D FOR YOU..... YOUR3 4 HORR1BL3 P3RSON!"

Soon they discover:

"THEYRE BREATHING!!!!"

They are quickly escorted to the hospital and after everyone arrives, the doctor tells them:

"Eridan Ampora and Sollux Captor are both in a coma. However it seems like Mr. Captors is more serious than Mr. Amporas.They have a severe blood loss and a both have a broken leg and arm. Only a few ribs broke. It seems like the grass was a padding in some way, as it was how they were found. Also....there is only a thirty percent chance that either of them will wake up.....I'm sorry."