The Escape

August 16, 2117LY

Boisterous machines and rockets roared from the outside and inside of the building. Charlie was out of breath and so was I. Once we were done wheezing Charlie looked up and smiled at me in a very fearful way. To think that I am pulling this boy along...It was just supposed to be me but I was in such a rush that I pulled him along anyway. But it was kind of him to join in with me even though he opposed it so much.

"Hey...um thanks for following."

"What did you say!? The rockets and machines are too loud I can't hear you!"

"What!?"

"N-never mind!"

"Ok..."

"Anyways, I searched up on my MC the other day to see what the schedule of the tours were today. By the looks of the time they already started!"

"Yeah they probably did!"

"So what should we do!?"

"Every tour I been to has always start upstairs and then head back down here to finish up!"

"So you are saying they would be upstairs!?"

"Yeah!"

"To get upstairs...we have to take the tube shoot!"

"But we cannot be seen!"

"Alright!"

We hid behind a corner where we found a tube shooter to shoot us upstairs. There was a group of people already lined up to go. The only thing about the tube shooters was that it was see through, which meant any worker could see two little kids riding up without their parents and make an emergency call. We would be caught in no time if that happens. I took a glimpse to the crowd then back at Charlie before speaking.

"We can't take the tube shoot! It is too dangerous!"

"What do we do...we can't stand here for too long someone will find us!"

"What should we do!?"

"Oh wait! I have the map of the NASA building on my mobile phone!"

"What?! Really?!"

"Yep!"

"Y-you're a genius!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah...I can't believe I forgot to download one on mines!"

"I downloaded just in case I ever got lost on a tour!"

"That's smart, I never been on a tour...but I should've anyway!"

Charlie's face brightened to my words.

"Pull out your MP so we can look at the map!"

"Yes, A-Antlia!"

Charlie pulled out his blue cased MP and we stared at the map for about a minute until we finally knew where we were going.

"Ok, so we can head for the stairs and take those!

"Yes! To the right!"

"Yep!"

As Charlie and I was just about to take our steps, we heard someone shouting from that direction.

"Hey you kids! What do you think you are doing over here?"

There was a man and when I looked him up and down, I realized that we were doomed.

"Antlia... what do we do... it's over they found us!"

"No...we just got in...it can't be over already..."