Apologize

August 24,

2117LY

Beep------------!

"No....please wake up... please!"

"Save him! Someone save him please! I'm begging you please!"

"Save h-"

Beep----------------!

I woke up in a hospital's room and heard beeping and voices everywhere. I looked around to see a small white room and a woman on the floor. I had an HIV on my arm and was lying in a hospital bed. The woman was on her knees wailing... why was she crying? When I took another look, her face seemed very familiar, but like an older version. I felt my face on fire and water flowing like a waterfall down from my eyes. Why was I crying? I took a second and gazed around the room a second time. Where was Charlie? He was nowhere to be found. The tears slowly grew in my eyes and the woman started screaming and yelling harshly as she cried.

"No!!!!!!!"

"Why... why did you take someone else from me... why!?"

Else? Who was she talking about? She fell to the floor and started banging her hands roughly on the floor, then yelled some more.

"Give him back! Give him back!"

"It was you, wasn't it!!"

The woman came to my bed and look at me with much hatred in her eyes.

"You took him from me!!! It was you!!!

"Give him back!!! Give him back!!!"

My body wouldn't budge an inch and I couldn't say a thing.

"Give him b-"

My whole body lost strength, my eyes shut, and my mind went blank. The voices, and the beeping finally disappeared.

"Antlia!"

My eyes flipped open and there was my worried parents looking down at me.

"Antly! Sweetheart are you ok?"

"Yeah...but what happened?"

My father and Mother looked at each other in surprise. Then my Father looked back at me taking my hand.

"Well...that's what we're trying to figure out."

"What...?"

"Do you remember anything?"

"I think...but only a little."

"That's great, Antly!"

"Please tell us what you know, Antlia."

I explained everything that the rocks didn't knock out of my memory. I did leave out a lot of details though...or maybe all the main details, like the teenage boys, and the bullying. Well I basically didn't tell them anything except that Charlie and I was messing around with rocks and got hurt. Of course they didn't believe it because Charlie was too injured to make it look like it was just some little dumb kids playing around with rocks. If it was just me...I probably would've got away with it, considering I didn't have that many bruises. I couldn't tell them about what really happen, I would worry them too much. My parents didn't say a thing though they just took my words and smiled. I looked around the hospital room and didn't see Charlie anywhere I jumped up from laying down.

"Where is he?"

"He...you mean the little boy that was with you?" He is getting stiches right now...your little rock party really torn him up."

"Yeah...we were acting really dumb and didn't think...."

"Oh...is that so..."

"Um...I feel really bad...but I remembered now that it wasn't  just the rocks that really hurt Charlie!"