Infiltrate

August 30, 2117LY

It was 8 Ytimes, Jiri, the musketeers, Charlie, and I decided to all meet up early at my OMIC. We were all sitting down at my family table in the living space.  My parents had to leave the NSAA early today, but they said they were fine with them over, as long as we didn't make too much noise. Jiri got his MP out pulling up a board hologram that showed many pictures of people, descriptions, and arrows pointing in all directions. It looked like one of those investigation boards that detectives would use when they're trying to track down their criminals. Jiri stood up proudly in front of us with the hologram behind him and started presenting.

"So today is the day!"

Charlie and I glanced to each other then back at Jiri in turmoil. I decided to speak up for the both of us, and ask Jiri.

"What do you mean...?"

"Oh! I'm sorry, you guys must happen to be tumult?"

"T-tumuit?"

"Tumult, it means confused."

"T-tumult...anyways yes we are, explain please."

"This hologram right here is all of our info put together."

"Oh I see now, did you put this together?"

"Yes, we did."

"We...?"

"Molly and Cal helped too."

"Oh yeah...I totally forgot about them."

"Hey! They're right there, y'know!"

My voice had gone sarcastic as I told Jiri off.

"Oh they are!"

"Yes they are! How could you forget?"

"Because they are speaking out every time! I mean they are so~~ talkative!!"

"Will you stop with the mockery!? They converse with me all the time!"

"Well they never even spoken to Charlie or me once."

"Yeah...because they are very shy around-"

I cut Jiri off abruptly while finishing off his sentence.

"New people, right?"

"Yes..."

"For how long are Charlie and I going to be the 'new people' for them to talk to us!?"

"I don't know...but it's not just you and Charlie they are very shy around a lot of people!"

"We are going through a lot together like a team...the least they could do is talk."

"I know they won't talk...but that's because they are not ready yet but trust me once they do start talking you'll se that they are not bad people, really."

"They surely don't act like it though."

Jiri gazed down towards Charlie asking for some sympathy and agreement. Charlie who was sitting in the chair next to me nodded his head, took my hand, and pulled me back. With my hand in his, he then decides to speak.

"Antlia...I know it makes you agitated about them not being involved with us but I think we should be focusing on the plan today..."

"I am not agitated over them! I-it just annoys me when I feel like people are ignoring my existence!"

"But Antlia, aren't you ignoring their existence?"

"N-no! I mean...I am but that's only because they never speak!"