Caught

August 29, 2117

              With nowhere left to hide Charlie and I entered the room. It was an all white room with a surgery table in the middle of it. The table had metal cuffs on each corner, and next to it was an medical shelf with many surgical tools. The room made me feel very uneasy just by being in it. There were boxes stacked on each other everywhere and in the very back was another single door. Charlie and I found cover behind the boxes when we heard the workers coming from behind us. We decided to take off our masks because they got in the way. Two man stormed into the same doors Charlie and I had went through. One of had an lad coat on while the other had an normal NSAA suit. The one with the NSAA suit on held a gun in his shaking hands, showing his inefficiency. They ones yelling out to Charlie and I earlier...to think even though they were the ones who said they wouldn't hurt us...they are carrying a gun with them.  The guy holding the gun  desperately stared around the room before talking.

"Damn...where are they!?"

The one with the lab coat also had gazed the room before creating an nervous face.

"I-I don't know...but we need to get out of this room before someone see us!"

"What why!?"

Lab coat started slowly backing away from the room as continued speaking.

"You must be a newbie..."

"Yes, I am..."

"Then, you wouldn't know...but this room is prohibited from entering."

"What, seriously!?"

"Yes, and if we were caught we would lose our jobs...no, we would probably lose our life."

"W-what!? I-it's just a room...I'm pretty sure the NSAA wouldn't go that far..."

              As the two men stood there in fear footsteps were heard from the single door in the back. The men broke from the room desperately as the footsteps continued to get closer. Charlie who was in front of me pushed us further back behind the boxes just as the footsteps were finally in the room.  It was another man with a lab coat on, he paced the room back and forth before going out the door again. Just Charlie and I thought it was a good time to break the man came rigth back in and out again. He went inside the room to back out of it again in which became an endless cycle. After like 5 Lminutes he had finally stopped before speaking to himself.

"Ok...I need to do this..."

He took both of his hands and slapped his face harshly on both sides.

"No, I must do this!"

              The man for the last time time went out the door before coming back in with a...wheel chair? In the wheel chair was a apprentice age white haired girl, she was passed out with her body and head slouching down in the chair. Her hands her were strapped up to the end of the arm rests but her feet were free. The man went to the surgery table adjustied it slanted and then unlocked the cuffs with a key. Once he done he realeased the straps restraining the girl to the chair and sat her up to the table. Charlie and I continued to watch as the feeling of uneasiness began devouring us. He started setting up the girl against the table while locking the cuffs around her arms and legs.

                 Her eyes instantly opened as the man finishes up. Her eyes were a beautiful night sky blue they shined brightly as she traced the room. Her face began to swell up in fear as she realized her situation but had continued to say nothing...or more like she was restricted from saying anything. I had a feeling I knew her from somewhere...but I couldn't remember, it was like I was missing an important part of my memory. The man took a long glimpse at her before going to the shelf and picking out a knife from his collection of surgical tools. He began to play with the knife by touching the tip of it with his finger. The dark red liquid had slowly dripped from his finger making the man delighted at the sight of it. The strapped girl noticed the man and his finger and began to struggle from the table.