Chapter 6

Chapter 6: " What the fudge!"

Jin's POV

2 weeks have passed yet nothing change.

Ganoon parin.

Si John, cold as  always at walang araw na hindi niya kinakawawa ang mga estudyante.

Si Max, madaldal parin.

Si Mere, ang kinaiinisan ko sa kanilang tatlo,ubod kasi siya ng yabang at napakababaero pa.

Meron siyang flavor of the week o kaya naman day lang.

Hindi kasi umaabot ng week ang ibang babae niya.

Ganoon siya isang who-

"Stop annoying me you little creature! Or else you won't live to see the daylight!"

Isa pa yang pagbabayangan nilang yan ni Max. Vitamins yata ni Max ang asarin si Lee.

Don't get me wrong, Lee is the silent type of a girl, pero kapag pagpinikon mo yan, maghanda ka sa pagputok ng bulkang Mayon.

Napatingin ako sa gawin ni Gale, she seems in a calm state.

Sabi ni Lee, may pinagawa daw si Gale sa kanya the last time.

Hindi ko alam ano yun but I'm pretty sure it's something worth paying attention for.

I look at my left side. Nakaupo sa tabi ko si mahanging Mere.

Naiirita talaga ako sa kanya. Hindi ko nalang siya pinansin.

If you're wondering why katabi ko siya, pinaalis lang naman yung katabi kong boy.

I forgot to tell you na since the day of announcement sa field, natatakot ang mga students sa kanila .(John, Max, Mere).

They are also known as the "Elites".

Nobody dares to be on their wrong side because they don't want hell bring on to them.

" Hi babe! Date tayo?"

I heard him said but didn't bother replying to his nonsense question.

"Why are you such a snob, huh? Ikaw lang ang ganyan saakin, and I like you for that." He countered again.

Kinilabutan ako sa sinabi niya. He likes me for being a snob? He's insane! I will make sure I won't fall onto his trap.

Gale's POV

I roam my eyes and it landed on Zachriel.

There's something on him, I always knew it. I have the feeling. Kaya pinaimbestigahan ko siya kay Lee.

And I was right.

I found out that my suspicions of him being a mafia is correct.

Paano ako nagkaroon ng suspicions? I just have the feeling. Alam niyo na, gangster instincts.

But I also found out na magbestfriends ang mga mommy namin. I actually called my mom to confirm what I found out.

She said it was true. Janice Lopez, her bestfriend gave birth to a baby boy who happens to be Zachriel John Lopez.

I was strucked. Because I was expecting na mali lang ang nakuhang information ni Lee.

But unfortunately, she was right. Besides, she's always good at dirty works, secret constructions, and discovering hidden informations. I shouldn't have doubt her skill.

Kasalukuyan akong nag-iisip about what I have found out when the teacher announced a terrible announcement.

"I will divide you into groups with six members. You will have to do a group project about technology's importance." She continued with the criteria and finally grouped us.

"Evans, Imperial, Lopez, Henson, Jackson, and Russelle, you're in one group."

This sucks!

"But-" Jin was about to protest.

"No ifs, no buts." The teacher said with a dead tone.

"I'll take note of that, so I can remind you that it should apply to you as well." Lee said seriously.

This shows that things won't be going well.

When Lee wears that serious face of her paired with serious tone, she is not Lee anymore, she becomes Mist, a different one from Lee but dangerously close to her.

She becomes silent, gloomy, mysterious, and swift. With her on that state, she can beat a hundred men without blinking.

To prevent chaos, I stood up and whispered to our teacher," Cut the crap if you don't want to end up begging." She stiffened for a while but quickly conposed herself.

I sat back on my chair. Everyone have confuse looks plastered on their faces except for Zachriel, Max, Mere, Lee, Jin and of course, yours truly.

"Okay, that's all for today." Said the teacher and went out of the classroom directly.

We also stood up and leave.
Naglalakad kami papuntang leisure room ng may bumangga saakin.

*BOGSH!*

"What the fudge!" I yelled.

I looked at this jerk who bumped me.
It's Zachriel.

His expression tells me his not sorry, in fact, his expression tells me his irritated.

"Jerk!" I yelled at his face and walked past him. I left him dumbfounded.

Buti nga sakanya!

3rd Person's POV

Sa isipan ni Gale,"Just wait Zachriel John Lopez, and you'll see what I can do."

° Chapter 6 ends here°

Heyyyyyyyy.....
I hope you like this chapter!!

The drill guyss!!
see 'ya!!
-anonymus_reader12