Chapter 2

Chapter 2: " Seriously, you're so stupid."

Jin's POV

What Lead did was actually nothing. We, the gangsters, always knew what she's capable of. I felt pity for Eloisa.

Well, too bad she messed with the wrong person.

I was in a deep thinking when I heard the oh-so-stupidly-annoying-professor of "mine" called me.

Oh, what a lovely scene, being called by your fave prof and gaining all those stares?

YEAH RIGHT -_-

(^note the sarcasm up there^)

"Citrine Jin! Are you even listening?!"the prof yelled at me.

"Seriously, you're so stupid. If I am not listening, how did I even heard your disgusting voice yelling at me? Walang kwentang prof." Feeling satisfied with my comeback, I smiled, an evil one.

"What did you just said?" The prof was about to blow.

"Bingi ka ba? O nakalimutan mo bang mag pa check-up? Listen here, stupidly-annoying-face with a shaggy hair and wrinkles, if I were you, just go back from where you came from." I stopped, then continued, "which is......probably from hell, for all I care." I finished off and pulled out my sly smirk.

"Ci-" I cut him off right after he can even state my name.

"Don't you even dare add fuel to my fire "ugly prof", I have already enough of all this shits."

"Well, if you have enough with all the shits you are blabbering, why don't you go out?"the prof replied back.

"Okay then." I said before I stood up and walk out of the room.

*Phone ringing*

"Mom?" I said over the phone,

"Yes?" Mom replied.

" I want you to kick out that no good old man, Cruz."

"Why?" Mom asked.

"He's pissing me off damn good." I said boredly.

"When will you stop?" She asked with a tone of sadness.

"When the time comes. But now, just please do it before I rip his head off." was my reply to her question.

"I will, take care honey." was all she said before the call went off.

I know mom is just holding back her sobs on the other end.

She cannot take it that her jolly daughter Citrine is long gone.

But I cannot let my oldself back again.

That would be a different story.

I head back to the classroom just in time when the old man walk out of the room.

I leaned to him and whispered," you're deadmeat, old man." after that, I sat down on my chair silently.

* Chapter 2 ends here*

Heyya! So........ I hope you like this chapter! Remember to do the drill!!
Anyways..
This is anonymus_reader12
And see you in the next chapter!

P.S - Sorry for the typos by the way...
I already fixed it hehe