Fight!!!

Erza's P.O.V
"Nee-sama!!" The boy yelled jumping at me and embracing me. Only one person has called me that with such enthusiasm.
"(Y/N)!!" I yelled shocked that I found my younger brother. I was told he died. I hugged him back until Natsu spoke.
"Um... Who are you?" He asked. (Y/N) climbed off of me and brought his hands near his face in shyness. I stood up and he scurried behind me.
"This is (Y/N), my younger brother." I spoke. Natsu smiled.
"Fight me!!" He yelled startling (Y/N). He looked at me and I nodded.
"Do you have it?" He asked. I nodded and handed him his silver pendent.
Natsu stood in front of (Y/N) on a field. We sat on the sidelines waiting to see the outcome.
"I bet 20 jewel that Natsu wins." Lucy said. I looked over at her and Grey, who sat in between us, scooted back to avoid my gaze.
"I'll take you up on that bet." I said. Lucy looked at me with questioning eyes.
"Why? He couldn't even beat a single bad guy." Lucy wondered. I pointed in the direction of my brothers neck.
"You see that pendent?" I asked her. She nodded. "It is his lucky charm, our mom gave it to him, he can't fight without it." I explained.
Your P.O.V
"Let's do this!" Natsu yelled. I nodded. He brought his hands over his mouth like a megaphone and yelled.
"Roar of the fire dragon!" Flames came out of his mouth but before they hit me I re-equipped my fire armor. Once the flame cleared the pink boys eyes widened.
"You use re-equip armor too?" Pinkie asked. I nodded and launched myself forewords. I threw fire at him but he just ate it. I ran at him with my sword and deflected his magic. I jumped in the air and landed on him in flames. My sword was pressed perfectly onto his neck. I got off of him and held my hand out for him to grab. He smirked and grabbed my hand pulling himself up.
I look over to my sister and I see the blond give her something wile she was smirking.
"Nee-Sama! Did you see that?!" I yelled enthusiastically, smiling.

Erza's P.O.V
"Isn't my brother adorable?" I asked. I see Lucy nodding and then looked over to Grey and saw he was blushing. I mentally laughed.
'I ship it! But if he hurts him I'll pummel him to the ground' I thought.

A/N: I think Erza would be a hardcore shipper (Mira even more though) anyways, this was shorter because my school starts Monday and I have to finish my summer homework so I will update less frequently. But I will update!! Promise!