twenty ; yours

" great day boys, come in tomorrow and we'll do it all over again. "

all of us were beyond the point of exhaustion. we had learnt choreography, practiced vocals, started to come up with a beat for our debut songs, and were a hair away from passing out.

" see you tomorrow jae. "

i nodded at zico, giving him a quick hug, doing the same with p.o and all the others.

we all grabbed our stuff, leaving the building and walking back to the house.

" i don't like the way he looks at you. "

i turned, seeing taeyong pout, arms crossed.

" tae, he's my old friend and nothing else. he doesn't look at me a certain way. "

the rest of the guys were all enraptured in their own conversations, talking loudly into the cool night air.

" jae, you didn't see the way his eyes lit up when you walked in, or how happy he got when he heard you singing. i'm used to you singing for me, not anyone else. "

" tae, there's no reason for you to be jealous because i am fully committed to you. i don't care how he looks at me, i only care about how you look at me. i wouldn't be marrying you if i didn't think otherwise. "

i saw a small tug on the side of his lips and i knew he was trying to be tough to crack.

i grabbed his hand, placing it over my slowly growing belly.

" this little girl in my stomach is your daughter. not only do you mean the world to me but you are her world. "

a small smile was gradually beginning to appear on his lips and the corner of his eyes were starting to lift in happiness.

" taeyong? "

" yes angel? "

" i love you. more than anything. you are the only man i ever plan on loving and i don't want you to be jealous when another man looks at me with lust because your gaze is filled with love and not lust. and because you're the love of my life and i can't wait to call you my husband. "

as we finally reached the house, he leant in, claiming my lips with his.

i would never get tired of the way my heart fluttered gently against my chest, making it race. i felt on top of the world every time he so much as looked at me.

" i love you too baby boy. "

there were quite a few bathrooms in the house so half went to shower while the other half waited patiently.

i sighed, walking upstairs and collapsing onto the bed. my feet were practically screaming from being on them all day, and my lower back was slightly sore due to the baby still developing and me dancing all day.

" baby, i don't know if i want you on your feet all day tomorrow, she's obviously making it harder on your body to be as fast as it normally is and i don't want you in pain. "

" tae, i'm fine- "

my sentence was cut short as a mild pang of pain radiated from my lower back and i let out a groan.

his eyebrows scrunched together in concern and he immediately came up to me, taking my hand in his.

" tell me where it hurts. "

i used my free hand to point to my back, my breathing increasing as i tried to hold in my moans of pain.

he pulled my shirt over my head, gently rolling me onto my stomach, sitting down on my butt, legs on either side.

i smiled as he began to massage my lower back.

" you know, you don't have to do this babe. "

" of course i do, you're my boyfriend who's in pain because of the child i put in your stomach, so now it's my job to make the pain go away. and because i get worried seeing you hurt, remember jae, i feel it when you're in pain. "

after awhile, i started to fall asleep when i felt his hands stop massaging the tired muscles in my back.

i was too fatigued to open my eyes and i felt him pick me up and carry me into another room which i assumed was the bathroom when i heard water turn on.

i allowed him to undress me as i lazily smiled, enjoying being babied.

" what are you doing? "

" i'm running you a bath because i'm hopelessly in love with you and completely whipped. "

i chuckled, stepping in the bath, smiling at the pink water from the bath bomb he had put in it.

he sat down beside the tub as i rested my head on my arms on the side of the bathtub, admiring him.

" you know, this bathtub is kind've lonely, it could do with another person in it. "

taeyong narrowed his eyes at me.

" jung jaehyun, you hormonal vixen. "

i shrugged, smirking at how he was trying to act like he didn't want to join me.

" i can't help it that you are the most attractive person i've ever laid my eyes on and you just happen to be mine. now get your sexy ass in here, lee taeyong. "

he raised his eyebrows at me, inching closer to my face.

" i don't remember taking orders from- "

" your future husband who's incredibly turned on by your presence and desperately wants you and needs you right at this very second? "

his eyes widened and just like that, i had him wrapped around my finger.

" you, in here, right now. "

god, i loved being able to have him like putty in my hands in the matter of seconds.

i also loved torturing all the guys out in the hall who could hear everything we were doing right now.

" for fucks sake, shut up, up there! i don't need to hear this! there are innocent children down here! "

i went to laugh but that quickly turned into a moan thanks to taeyong, and the groaning and yelling downstairs increased.

" please stop! you are terrifying winwin for jisoos sake! "

and that is how the next half hour went, along with me trying to shut up for my winwin's innocence.