1.

"We survive by puling together, not apart."

-Rick Grimes

1.

Back on the ark it was simple.

You live and you die on the ark. You live your life learning what field you want to get into and then you get into it. Everything was black and white on the ark. Yes or no. But on the earth there's always a grey area. There's no definite answers, there's just a middle. And not all questions can be answered. And down here, some questions were better unanswered.

I never thought I would see earth up close, I thought my cell window was as close as I was going to get to it. But when they sent me down here, when they sent us down here, everything changed. Earth was like a breath of fresh air, literally. It was a chance to start over, a chance to forget what we did on the ark and what got us down here in the first place. We were all kids, we didn't know what to expect or what was waiting for us down here. I never expected to be attacked by grounders. I never expected to find someone that I would die for if it came down to it. When I met him I had hated him at first. He was always hiding who he really was and how he really felt. But as time changed, he did too. I found myself infatuated with him and his bravery, his love for his sister, his adorable smile.

Deep down I knew the real him, the real Bellamy Blake. Now that he's gone I don't know anything anymore.

My head lolling around is what had waken me up from my sleep. I opened my eyes to the bright sun and a grounder, he was carrying me. For a second I couldn't remember anything and when I did remember I wish I could forget again. My heart restricted in my chest just thinking about everything that had happened. Bellamy. Bellamy is gone. It feels like a dark cloud is over me, and wouldn't leave, I don't think it was ever going to.

"Good, you're up. Maybe you can walk yourself." The grounder grunts and goes to set me down on my feet. I stumble for a second and regain my balance. He keeps walking forward and once he sees I'm not walking with him he turns around.

"Lets go."

"Go where." My voice is hoarse and my throat is itchy.

"Come on." He sighs. I don't bother arguing and just follow behind him. He said Lincoln sent him so I can trust him. Besides, if he wanted to kill me he would've done it already. I don't even know if I would really mind if he did kill me, the person I would die for is already dead.

Don't think like that Taylor. Bellamy wouldn't want you to think like this.

Bellamy is dead.

Part of me wants to go back to the dropship but the other part knows what I will find. Charred remains of grounders, of Bellamy. The thought of it makes me sick and before I know it I'm throwing up. I haunch over and finish spilling the contents of my stomach, once I'm done I stand up straight and wipe my mouth. The grounder looks at me wearily but goes back to walking forward.

"Ai laik Teylur kom skaikru en ai gaf gouthru klir." He speaks. I don't understand anything he said except for my name.

"What?"

"You need to learn the language of my people if we're going to my village." He states, never once looking back.

"Why are we going to your village?" I question. The grounders hate us, If they see me there I can't imagine what they would do.

"Your leg needs healing and you need to rest." I totally forgot about the cut on my leg, I look down to see it still had the cloth I tied around it last night. Making the events of what happened last night even more prominent in my mind.