Chapter 19

-Saturday- (11:00 am)

So, Eren was coming around 11:30 to meet your father, so you were just sitting on the couch eating cereal and watching the news with your father. You were wearing a pair of ripped jeans, a (favourite colour) t-shirt, and black high top converse.

The door bell rang around 11:20. Your father told you to go get it.

You put your bowl on the table and got up. You opened the door and saw Eren with his usual smile. He was wearing a pair of jeans, a green flannel shirt over a white undershirt, with a pair of running shoes. He looked good.

"Hey Eren." You said with a smile.

"Hey (Y/N)." He said, looking slightly nervous.

"You'll be fine." You mouthed to him.

He nodded.

"Ok, come on in." You said.

You both walked in and sat on the couch. Eren closest to your father. Your father eyed Eren.

"Dad, this is Eren. Eren, this is my dad." You said trying to break the tension.

"Hello sir. I'm Eren Jaeger." Eren said with a smile as he stuck his hand out to your father.

"Hello." Your father said as he took Erens hand and gave it a firm shake.

"You have a beautiful home." Eren said with his adorable smile.

"Oh, thank you." Your father said, his eyes slightly softening, "So, Eren. You have a very strange accent."

"Oh, that." Eren said, "I'm from Germany. I came here about 2 months ago."

"Oh. What's Germany like?"

"It's nice but to be honest, I like here better."

"So, why did you come to this country?"

"Well, I came as an exchange student. I thought it would be fun."

"So, are you enjoying it here?"

"Of course. It's been a lot of fun being here. I've been making a lot of friends."

"Well, you have made a lot of friends, you are dating my daughter." Your father said with an intimidating look.

"Yes I am, sir. She's a very kind and beautiful person." Eren said, not even fazed by your fathers stare.

Your face turned red when Eren said that.

"Well, that's very sweet to say," Your father said, "You better make sure not to hurt her." He said with a very calm voice with a smile.

"Sir, you have my word." Eren reached out and grabbed your hand, "I promise that I would never hurt (Y/N). It would kill me to do anything that would upset you or her."

"Well, you seem like a very nice young man. You have my approval to be with my daughter." Your father finally said with a smile.

"Really? Thank you sir." Eren said with a triumphant smile.

"Well, we should get going." You said.

You and Eren got up and headed to the door and your father followed.

You gave your father a hug.

"Bye dad." You said.

"Goodbye (Y/N). Goodbye Eren."

"Goodbye sir."

You both headed out the door and started walking to the fair.

-End chapter 19-