Chapter 20

"So," you said as you and Eren were walking to the fair, "that went well."

"Ya. Your dad seems like a really nice guy."

You kept walking till you heard Eren speak again.

"So, I saw you blush when I called you beautiful." He said while looking at you with a smirk.

Your face turned red again. You heard him chuckle and you punched him in the arm.

"Hey, I was telling the truth," he said, "you are beautiful."

"T-thanks." You said quietly.

-Time skip-

So, you got to the fair and Eren bought you both wristbands for the rides.

"So, what do you wanna do first?" Eren asked, "Rides? Games? Food?"

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?"

You heard his stomach growl.

"Hahahahaha! Let's go get something to eat." You laughed.

"Ya." He said with a blush.

-Time skip-

You both decided to get a large poutine and you guys shared it. You were sitting at a picnic table eating when you heard Eren.

"Fuck, this is good!" He said.

"Fuck ya!" You giggled.

"Hey, you got a little something right there." Eren said as he leaned in and licked some gravy off your lip.

You face went tomato red.

"E-Eren!" You said as he just laughed.

He leaned down and gave you a peck on the lips.

-Time skip- 10 minutes

You and Eren were walking around the fair looking for a ride to go on.

"How 'bout that one?" He said as he pointed to a roller coaster.

"Sure." You said slightly unsure.

The coaster had 2 loops a corkscrew and a 75 degree drop. It seemed pretty intense.

"Come on (Y/N). It's not that bad." Eren said as you two got in line, "I'll hold your hand."

"Ok."

As you two got on, he gave you his hand and then the ride started. The coaster slowly started going up the drop. As you got to the top, you squeezed his hand tighter. He gave yours a reassuring squeeze back. Then it dropped. You screamed as Eren laughed.

It went over the first loop and you felt your stomach move to your throat. The coaster did a couple twists and turns before going up the second loop which needed with the corkscrew. By this point, you were laughing along with Eren.

When the ride stopped, you both were giggling like little girls while getting off.

"That was awesome!" You said turning to Eren.

"I knew you'd like it. What one do you wanna go on next?" He asked.

"That one!" You said with an evil grin, pointing to the drop.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Eren said with a very unsure look.

-End chapter 20-