Chapter 2

"Hi. I'm Eren." He said sweetly.

He had a slight accent but you thought it was cute. Your eyes locked and he blushed a little and looked away.

'Did he look at me and blush?' You thought, 'No he didn't. He's just embarrassed about having to talk in front of the whole school.'

The assembly ended and now it was lunch. You sat with your usual group, Petra, Hanji, Armin, and Mikasa. You were also joined by Sasha, and Connie. As you sat there, you watched Sasha eat.

'Holy shit. How does she eat that much. She's eating enough for three people.' You thought.

After lunch, you were on your way to math class when you saw Eren in the hall, looking kinda lost. You decided to help him. You walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned to look at you.

"Hey. You look kinda lost." You said.

"Yeah, I am. Could you help me find my class?" He asked with a small smile of hope.

"Sure." You said, "What class do you have?" You asked.

He handed you his timetable. You looked at it and said,

"Oh, you have the same class as me. Follow me." You handed back his timetable.

He smiled and followed you.

You two arrived at the hell hole called math.

"Thanks, um..." He trailed off.

"(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)." You said as you stuck your hand out to him.

He took your hand and said,

"Eren Jaeger." He shook your hand.

You both walked in and you took your usual seat at the back of the class. Your teacher walked up to Eren and then pointed to you, tell him to sit next to you since you were the only one in the class who didn't have somebody sitting with you. He walked over and sat next to you.

"So we meet again." He said with a smile.

"So we do." You replied smiling.

-Time skip because I hate math-

The class ended and you got up and turned to Eren.

"So, what class do you have next? I can show you were to go." You offered.

"Um." He looked at his timetable, "Science."

"Alright. My next class is right next to that. Come on." You replied as you walked to your next class chatting with Eren.

-End of chapter 2-