Chapter 7

After last period had ended you had gone home. You were sitting in your room listening to music, trying not to cry. Your father was at the funeral home. You felt your phone buzz.

Armin: Hey.

(Y/N): Hi

Armin: Are you okay? You seemed really upset today.

(Y/N): Ya, I'm fine. I just didn't get much sleep last night.

Armin: Okay, good. 😊

-End text convo-

You felt guilty about hiding it from your friends but you didn't want them to worry about you. Your phone buzzed again.

Eren: Hey (Y/N). Did I do something to make you mad? Because if I did, please tell me.

(Y/N): You didn't do anything. I was just in a bad mood today, sorry for storming out like that.

Eren: No it's ok. And I know something's bothering you. You can't hide that from me. You don't need to tell me but if you need anybody to talk to, I'm right here.

(Y/N): Thanks Eren but nothing's wrong.

Eren: Bullshit nothing's wrong. You don't need to tell me what's wrong but don't deni something is wrong.

(Y/N): Okay, there is something wrong but I don't want anybody to worry.

At this point you were crying.

Eren: I'll worry more if you don't tell me. I want to help you. Please, tell me, so I can help.

You start to type slowly. You hit the send button.

(Y/N): My mother died.

-End chapter 7-