Chapter 3

-The next day-

You were on your way to 1st period. You walked into your class and saw somebody sitting in your usual spot. Eren. You walked over and took the seat next to him. He had his head buried in his arms and he seemed to be asleep. He moved a little bit, just enough for you to see his face.

'Awe. He's cute when he's sleeping.' You thought.

You saw his face scrunch up and he twitched. He was having a nightmare. He looked so scared. You lightly nudged his shoulder, trying to wake him up.

"Eren." You said, "Eren, wake up." You pushed his shoulder a little harder. "Eren!"

His flew open. He was about to yell but you covered his mouth with your hand.

"Shush." You said.

He looked at you and relaxed. He pulled your hand off his mouth.

"Sorry about that." He whispered, embarrassed.

"It's okay." You said with a smile, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm alright. It was just a nightmare." He said.

Before you could ask what it was about the teacher walked in and started the lesson.

-Time skip- (lunch)

You had all three morning classes with Eren. Third period had just ended and you were on your way out of the class when you turned to Eren.

"Hey Eren. Do you wanna eat lunch with me and my group?" You asked.

"Sure." He said with a smile.

You two headed to the cafeteria. You two headed over to your usual table were your friends were sitting and talking.

Armin looked up from his lunch and spotted you and Eren.

"Hey (Y/N)!" He said happily, "Who's this?" He asked, his eyes shining with curiosity.

"Guys, this is Eren." You said, "Eren, this is the guys."

"Hi." Eren said quietly.

"Hey. I'm Armin." Said the little blonde boy.

"I'm Hanji! It's so nice to meet you!" She yelled.

"Hello. I'm Petra. It's nice to meet you." She said sweetly.

"Mmph Hmph." Said Sasha because her mouth was full.

"She's Sasha." Said Connie, "I'm Connie."

You looked over at Mikasa.

"She's Mikasa." You said as you pointed to her. She gave a little wave.

You two sat down, you beside Armin, and Eren beside you.

-After lunch-

In math class, the teacher wasn't there so it was a work period. One hour and ten minutes of math. Yay.

You were helping Eren with his work.

"So, I carry the three here, right?" He asked.

"Right." You replied, "You're getting pretty good at this."

You saw him smile with a little tint on pink on his cheeks.

"Thanks." He said.

*Ding ding ding* the bell rang just as Eren was getting the hang of it.

You two packed up and started walking to your next class. Eren spoke up.

"Hey (Y/N)."

"Yeah?" You said.

"Well, would you mind helping me with my math after school?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course I'll help you." You said with a smile.

"Alright. Meet me in the library after school." He said.

"Okay." You said as you two walked into your classes.

-End of chapter 3