Chapter 24

A few months had passed and I can't believe I was actually getting ready for a wedding in Italy. I had just finished getting dressed when I heard the door open. I turned to see Bodhi standing there with his tuxedo on.

I smiled at him, "Well don't you look sharp."

He smiled and walked up to me, "Um Y/N I was wondering if you know since you don't really have parents to walk you down the aisle if I could walk you down. Would that be okay?"

I chuckled lightly, "I think that would work out just fine. It's only right I suppose since you're the only one related to me."

I smiled softly and carefully fixed his hair. He looked so grown up today, "You know, 9 looks really good on you, my man."

He chuckled, "Thank you, now I'm gonna go find Kylie."

He started walking out and just when he was about to open the door, Kris walked in looking worried.

"Y/N are you all dressed and ready to go?"

I nodded, "Yeah why? The wedding doesn't start for another twenty minutes."

"It's Kendall. She's having one of her panic attacks I need you to come with me but remember you two can't see each other. It's bad luck."

I nodded quickly as the both of us hurried down the hall to where Kendall was suppose to be getting ready. Kris had walked through the door first and I stood behind it waiting. I leaned against the slightly open door until I heard someone else walk up to it and lean against it.

"Y/N?" I heard Kendall ask with a sniffle.

"Yeah baby it's me. I'm right here. What's wrong? Don't you want to do this with me?"

"Of course I do more than anything I'm just... Scared."

I nodded, knowing exactly what she was feeling, "I know sweetheart I'm scared too."

"Really?"

"Yeah. But I know everything will be okay as long as I get to fall asleep with you next to me tonight like we have been for the past year and a half."

I moved my hand through the small gap in the door and waited for her to hold it. When she did, it was a little shaking I could feel how nervous she was. I gently rubbed it with the back of my thumb to try to get her to calm down.

"Try not to think about all the other people in there. Just focus on you and me, that's all you have to do. It won't be hard to find me, I'll be the good looking one waiting for my fiancé at the altar."

I heard her giggle and it made me smile. It felt good just being able to hold her hand. This morning we were split apart as soon as we woke up. It was so fast it was insane. I'm just glad I had time with her now.

Behind the door I heard Kris say, "It's time to start."

I took a deep breath, "Okay Kenny I'll see you out there. I love you."

"I love you, Y/N," she let go of my hand.

Kris walked through the doors and began walking me to the door I was suppose the walk through. Bodhi was there waiting for me.

Bodhi held his hand out for me and I took it, "Alright man you ready?"

He nodded and Kris gave me a kiss on the cheek. The music started playing and my brother and I started walking down. The place was huge. There were so many people here plus the people that were standing outside trying to get a glimpse in. It felt like it every step we took only made the distance to the altar that much farther. When we finally reached the altar, Bodhi gave me hug before standing off to the side.