Chapter 4

It was finally Tuesday and I had to return Kendall's shirt. I had dropped Bodhi off at school and I was now on my way to Kendall's condo. When I got there, I knocked on the door with her shirt in my hand. When she answered the door she looked just as beautiful as I remembered. She didn't have any make up on and she was in some faded jeans and a black shirt.

She looked perfect. I smiled at her and held out her shirt, "Long time no see."

She smiled and nodded as she stood back to let me in. When I did, I looked around and what I saw was amazing. I'd never been inside a place like this before. I always dreamed of owning a place like this someday but I could never. Not on a teachers salary anyways. I turned and looked at her.

"Nice place."

She nodded, "Thank you, you hungry?"

"I could eat. Do you have a place in mind?"

"Yeah it's on the corner of Mercer and Davis."

I smiled wide and nodded. It was a nice little cafe.

"Good choice, Ken. Let's go," I opened the front door for her and we walked out together to my car.

I opened the car door for her and she thanked me as she got inside. We drove to the cafe and we talked about little things together. I asked her about school and if she ever thought about going to college.

She shrugged, "I figure it's always there is I ever want to go but my modeling career is what I really care about. What about you? I know you went to college but did you ever think about doing modelling? You really do have the face and body for it you know."

I chuckled and glanced over at her, "Believe it or not I use to and I was pretty good at it. I started when I was 16 and stopped when I was 20. It actually helped me pay for college but when my parents left Bodhi with me I had to make a decision. I chose him over the money and it's been good so far. Just hard to get the bills paid sometimes."

She looked sad but I flashed her a reassuring smile and rested my hand on her leg. I never really talked about my old modeling career. I truly was getting big. I was even getting close to landing in a spot with Calvin Klein but it didn't work out. I always wonder where I would be now had my parents been able to keep their lives together for us but no use in crying about it now.

I parked the car and got out. I walked around to the other side and opened the door for her. She started smiling again and I walked her into the little cafe. When we sat down and ordered, we noticed people start to collect outside of the window we were sitting at. All eyes were on us then the flashes started. I heard her groan and put her face in her hands and heard her mumble something about going on just one date without cameras. I stood up and walked over to the window and pulled the blinds down.

Kendall just looked over at me and smiled, "Thanks Y/N."

"No problem," I smiled at her as the waitress brought over our food and coffee.

We sat there and ate, every so often asking the occasional question about each other's lives.

"Oh Y/N there was something I've been meaning to tell you."

I nodded and looked at her, "My mom wants to meet you. Well- actually the whole family kind of wants to meet you."

My eyes widened at her statement. The Kardashians want to meet me? Kylie Jenner wants to meet me?

"I- uh but why?"

"Well after they saw me leaving your house in your clothes they decided you were worth meeting."

I nodded slowly, "Well when?" I said before taking a sip of my coffee.

"Today." She said hesitantly causing me to nearly choke on my coffee.