Chapter Ten: "I'm Going To Break Your Nose."

"I just don't like him Tae."

Taehyung frowned and played with Jungkook's hair as the younger sighed, talking about the events that occurred last night. "I can just tell he thinks of Yoongi-Hyung as more than a friend. He was flirting all over the place. And Hyung didn't seem all too bothered by it? Unless I wasn't looking hard enough.."

"Well how did he introduce him?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook raising an eyebrow.

"He said that Taesung was his roommate." The older grimaced at his boyfriend's words, shaking his head softly.

"Yikes. That's worse then isn't it? I thought Mark was his roommate?" He asked, Jungkook shaking his head and slouching further back into their couch.

"Mark's debuting soon so the company moved him into a dorm with the other members of his group." He answered. "I guess Taesung was his replacement."

Taehyung's frown deepened, biting his bottom lip softly.

"Does Hoseok-Hyung know?" He asked, looking over to Jungkook and sighing as he watch the younger shake his head. "Why haven't you told him?"

"I thought that was Yoongi-Hyung's job!" Jungkook huffed, furrowing his eyebrows. "He is his boyfriend after all. You think he'd mention something about a new roommate."

"Maybe he forgot?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "He is also a trainee. His life's probably really busy Jungkookie. Jimin told me Hoseok didn't hear from Yoongi for two weeks straight at one point, maybe it slipped his mind."

Jungkook nodded, looking as if he was in thought for a minute before speaking again.

"Still doesn't mean I'll like Taesung any more. Do you know what he did when they were leaving?" He asked, Taehyung raising an eyebrow.

"What?"

"He wrapped his arm around Yoongi-Hyung's waist. Tell me that's not stepping over the line just a bit."

The older's eyes widened, furrowing his eyebrows and sitting forward on the couch.

"What did Yoongi-Hyung do?" He asked, Jungkook shrugging in response.

"Didn't see." He frowned. "They were out the door before I could see his reaction. My guess is that he pushed him away." Jungkook paused. "I hope he pushed him away."

"We've all seen how much Yoongi and Hoseok-Hyung love each other, I really don't think we have anything to worry about. Yoongi-Hyung wouldn't do anything."

--

"Taesung if you don't let go of me I'm going to break your nose."

Taesung laughed, not moving his arm from where it was wrapped around Yoongi's waist as they walked down one of the hallways of BigHit.

"You didn't seem to mind when I was doing this last night." He smirked, making Yoongi narrow his eyes before elbowing the younger in the ribcage. Taesung yelped, jumping away from the blonde and rubbing his side.

"Don't say it like that." Yoongi frowned. "I was tired, the caffeine hadn't kicked in yet, and I didn't realize you were doing it." He grumbled. "What if Jungkook saw hm? What's he going to think? You said you wouldn't try anything Taesung."

Taesung only chuckled, moving close to Yoongi once more once the pain in his side subsided.

"I guess I forgot." He grinned, "And it's fine. It's not like I full out kissed you or anything, a simple arm around the waist is nothing to get worked up about."

Yoongi glanced at the younger from the corner of his eye.

"If your lips ever go anywhere near me you're a dead man Taesung." He spoke, words calm although his eye was threatening to twitch in annoyance.