Chapter Twelve: Future Plans

"Taesung I'm definitely not in the mood."

Taesung raised an eyebrow, he hadn't heard Yoongi talk about Hoseok in awhile. Maybe...

"What's wrong?"

Yoongi sighed, rubbing his eyes as he sat up in bed. His little talk with Taehyung had been about a week ago, and he had yet to mention anything about it to Hoseok. He believed it was a mixture of not having enough time and not wanting the younger to worry about him in any way.

"Stress." He answered, wrapping his blanket around him and standing up. "But it's nothing really."

"Hyung we have a day off today, why don't you and I go out? You seem like you need to relax." Yoongi shook his head at Taesung's request, picking up his phone and sticking it inside the pocket of his sweatpants.

"I'm going out with Hoseok today. I haven't talked to him a lot lately which I feel really bad about." He sighed. "We need to catch up."

Taesung frowned, quiet for a moment before shrugging and flopping back down onto his bed.

"Alright fine. Have fun then."

--

"No matter how many times I open this door and you stand behind it, my heart will always flutter."

Hoseok grinned and pulled Yoongi into a hug, kissing his boyfriend's forehead and adjusting the glasses that rested on his face. "You look so tired." He frowned, cupping the older's face with his hand and tilting it upwards. "Have you been getting enough rest?"

Yoongi smiled softly and nodded, leaning into his boyfriend's touch.

"As much as I can." He shrugged, reaching up and ruffling the brunette's hair. "Stop worrying about me, I'm fine."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and dragged Yoongi into the apartment, closing the door behind them and sighing.

"Listen here Min, it's basically my job to worry about you. I'm not going to stop." The younger chuckled, sitting on the couch and turning on the TV as Yoongi wandered into the kitchen. "I just want to make sure that you're alright."

Yoongi looked over and giggled softly at the dramatic pout Hoseok had as his expression.

"Trust me, I'm fine." Yoongi laughed, walking over and kissing Hoseok's lips briefly before returning to the kitchen. "Hoseok where the hell is all the food?"

The younger turned around once more, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" He asked, Yoongi staring at him in disbelief.

"In this fridge," He began, "You have a grand total of one egg, and two bottles of water. How are you still alive?"

"You know I can't cook." Hoseok laughed, standing up and walking over to the older. "I haven't bothered to buy groceries because I've been eating a lot of takeout."

"Oh honey no.." Yoongi sighed, taking off his jacket and rolling up the sleeves of the long sleeved shirt underneath. "That's it. Change of plans. Today, Jung Hoseok, you're going to learn how to cook."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow, leaning against one of the cupboards.

"Oh really?" He asked, Yoongi nodding and pushing up the glasses that were falling down his nose.

"Yes. No excuses." He smirked. "You can't just live off of takeout while I'm gone."

"But why not?" The younger asked, his boyfriend rolling his eyes in response.