Chapter Eight: Late Nights

'I'm going to get into so much shit if I get caught...'

Yoongi bit his lip as he finished lacing up his shoe, taking a quick glance at Taesung as he tiptoed towards the window and slid it open as quietly as he could. Jae had done it before, telling Yoongi stories of the nights he snuck out to see Yuri, but it was more
nerve-wracking when he was the one actually doing it.

It was all going well, Yoongi was halfway through the window with his face mask pulled up over his nose until-

"Hyung?"

Fuck.

Sighing, Yoongi turned around and pulled down his mask, frowning as he saw Taesung sat up in his bed.

"Taesung-Ssi." He responded, halting his actions and stepping back into the room. "Go back to sleep."

Taesung raised an eyebrow, standing up and yawning as he walked over to Yoongi.

"Sneaking out are we?" He chuckled, leaning against the wall beside the older and smirking. "Never thought of you as the rebellious type." He stuck his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants, bare chest visible in the dim light provided by the moon.

"Pretend you never saw me." Yoongi huffed, turning his head away from the younger. "I'm just going out to see someone, I'll be back before six am."

Taesung frowned, touching Yoongi's wrist and feeling the older flinch ever so slightly.

"Going to see someone?" Yoongi nodded and turned around, tensing up when he felt the younger's arms snake around his waist from behind. "Why not stay here with me? There's no chance of getting in trouble that way, and then I won't be lonely." He rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder, Yoongi leaning away from his touch as much as he could.

"Taesung, let go of me." He warned, the younger not listening to him as swayed side to side ever so slightly. "Just go back to sleep like you were before. You don't need me here."

"But Hyung-"

"For God's sake I'm going to see my boyfriend!" Yoongi finally huffed, pushing Taesung off of him and crossing his arms. "Got it?"

Taesung frowned, hand reaching out to grab Yoongi's forearm before he could turn around.

"Boyfriend?" He asked, Yoongi nodding.

"Yes, boyfriend." He sighed, "As in taken, not available, in a relationship." He snatched his arm away from Taesung's grasp and crossed his arms. "I'd like to go see him because I miss him."

Yoongi watched with a skeptical gaze as Taesung's frown deepened before transforming into his trademark smirk.

"You miss him?" Yoongi nodded. "So it would be quite the shame if someone told the staff you were sneaking out wouldn't it? That's not very stellar trainee behaviour Hyung."

The older's eyes narrowed.

"What's your issue?" He huffed, glancing over to the clock that was ticking past midnight.

Taesung shrugged.

"You're cute Yoongi-Hyung." He responded, both answering and not answering Yoongi's question at the same time.

"I know." He retorted, "My boyfriend tells me that all the time." Taesung's eyes narrowed at his words. "What do I have to do for you to keep your mouth shut?"

Taesung pretended to think deeply for a moment, stroking his chin before tapping his cheek.

"Give me a kiss?" He asked, Yoongi scoffing.