"This is my parents house" Tyler pointed out as we sat in the truck he borrowed from his dad. It was at the end of a suburban street, the house seemingly the only one that could fit at the end of the cul de sac. It looked that the stereotypical family home that had been held in a family for years, the warm atmosphere already being introduced as we sat outside. "My family comes to church every Sunday, last week I didn't want to scare you with them, they can be very... overly welcoming" he chuckled.

"It's okay, from what I've heard, they sound great" I smiled, pulling off my seatbelt. We eventually got out of the truck that Tyler parked on the driveway next to his car, the front door opening from someone inside.

"Tyler!" A boy came running out and tackled Tyler side on, almost causing him to fall over.

"Hey Jay" he laughed, going into a brotherly hug. I knew immediately that it was his younger brother, even though he looked like a giant. "This is Jenna. Jenna, this is my brother Jay"

"Hi" I smiled, suddenly being engulfed into a friendly hug. Jay was a very joyful teen, but I hadn't seemed to see him at the youth group before.

"You're the girl who goes to youth with Tyler right?" He asked, I nodded, shoving my fingers into my back pockets. "I used to go to youth, but I have basketball practice on Friday nights now" he sighed, seemingly disappointed at the change.

"Which is probably for the best" Tyler chuckled, poking at Jays side, "he always was a nuisance, and probably would of scared you away the first night you came"

"No I wouldn't!" Jay protested, soon being interrupted by someone else in the front doorway.

"Tyler?" A woman's voice called, all of us eventually moving over to the front porch where a middle aged woman was standing. "Oh, hello" she smiled as she saw me.

"Hello, I'm Jenna" I introduced myself, following Tyler up the porch stairs.

"I've heard a lot about you" she smirked, Tyler's stance going nervous. "I'm Kelly, Tyler's mom. My husband is inside making waffles, would you like to join?"

"I'd love to"

--

I had now officially met Tyler's mom and dad, and one of his siblings. Jay seemed very energetic, and was very interested in what I had to say. The resemblance between him and Tyler wasn't very visually noticeable, as Jay was a very stocked individual, and Tyler was lanky, yet somehow slightly muscular. But as soon as Jay opened his mouth, you knew straight away that they were related.

His parents were extremely nice to me, Kelly and Chris saying I was welcome over any time. They told me I was yet to meet Zack and Madison, and was surprised I had befriended Tatum already. "She's a lovely girl" they boasted, "you two would get along really well"

We eventually parted to drive in different cars, soon meeting up at the church I had been visiting with Tyler for a while now. He repeatedly told me to tell him whenever I felt uncomfortable, it was obvious he was worried that I would get overwhelmed. As we reached the building, I was introduced to Madison, who was glued onto a young man named Will. Madison was similar to Tatum, immediately making me smile as we conversed. Tatum and Zack arrived last, Tatum's smile brightening as we made eye contact.

Tyler didn't leave my side the entire morning, which was comforting, his presence seemed to make me feel safe and guarded. I insisted that we sat with his family this time, Madison offering us a seat next to her. As the service went through, I could see Tyler in the corner of my eye looking over to me at different moments, checking my body language as it was clear he was nervous about my comfort. I was fine, and genuinely enjoyed meeting everyone, but I think Tyler was just worried of my thoughts.

As the pastor finished one of his enjoyable speeches, he went on to display a video on the projector, explaining all different events that were happening soon. As I watched, I could feel Tyler's eyes on me, my lips desperately trying to hide a smile. Before I knew it, I felt his large hands grasp mine softly, the warmth inviting itself into my senses. I didn't allow my face to look over at him, but just smiled as I let the butterflies in my stomach overtake me, Tyler eventually relaxing as he watched the screen.

I could feel my teeth clenching onto my cheek as I felt his thumb stroke across my skin, the feeling I felt was something I couldn't put into words. It sent shivers down my spine, filled me with so much joy, yet made me so nervous I could explode.

As the video ended, I rested my head on his shoulder, feeling him tense and then relax from my touch. He then leaned his head against mine, squeezing my fingers lightly.

][

I fell asleep really early today and woke up at midnight, so I decided to finish this chapter :)

Here, it's technically Monday, so I'm low key freaking out because I'm seeing Melanie tomorrow. I'm getting up at like 4am to get the train and line up with my friends, one of them being dunhere who is amazing and you should really check out her works. She's an amazing person and I would consider her being one of my closest friends.

I hope everyone is well and Thankyou all so much for the comments and love, it really makes my day.

~ Viella