✿11.

"Who else?"

Yoongi's voice was soft barely anything above audible, hardly anything to be heard at all. But Jungkook heard it. He knew he wasn't supposed to hear it, the other two men in the room thought he was sleeping.

"Just me. And now you. I don't think we should go to the others about this."

Yoongi gave a irritated huff of breath.

"Yoongi I know you don't like to keep things like this from each other but it's Jungkook's secret to share."

Jungkook decided they were having a staring battle of sorts, he knew they often shared these gazes behind others backs. Like their eyes said enough for the other person to know and understand.

"Fine Hoseok you win. Just...if things get too much for you to take on your own ask for my help. Okay? I don't want us...to end up fighting again or something."

Jungkook heard Hoseok take a deep breath and he thought maybe Hoseok would finally tell Yoongi what he had gone through all those months ago but he didn't.

"I will trust me. I've already been helping him with this for a while now. He's-"

Yoongi interrupted Hoseok, he must have changed positions on the bed because there was a creaking sound and the ruffle of sheets.

"You're taking care of him I know he's okay. Hoseok I just wish you didn't think you had to do everything on your own."

"I'm not alone, Jungkook's here."