Preface.

I decided to post it early because next saturday I'm going to be busy ;\ But this is the preface so enjoy<3

Bahja Rodriguez is a quiet sixteen year old girl. Her father is sent to jail because of a murder charge and having illegal weapons and her mother? oh she's somewhere out there exploring the world, without her of course. So now she lives with her grandmother, Beverly. The only things that are left for her from her parents is a pink teddy bear and a huge pink piano. Her grandmother told her how her father and mother both loved to play the piano and how the teddy bear was a gift to her mother from her father. Bahja cherishes the piano and the teddy bear both and hopes that one day her parents come together again so they all play the piano together and talk about how they met and stuff like that. But of course that's a dream not coming true. One because her dad has twenty two years pinned on him and another is because her mom doesn't want anything to do with her period, point, and blank. It has gotten so bad for Bahja that she asks her grandma if they're coming back every single day. Her grandmother tells her each and everyday the same answer. No. Bahja doesn't believe that her parents aren't coming back because what type of parents wouldn't come and see they daughter? Hers. After school she goes in her room and plays the piano. Every key expresses her mood and feelings she had that day. Bahja doesn't have that much enthusiasm for friends but she sure has Elan for her pink and perfect piano. Follow Bahja as she tells the story of her life within 88 keys.