Prologue » from the shadows » 0.0

Stiles never got that night out of his head

Stiles never got that night out of his head. He had never been able to shake away that constant fear, that undeniable sense that something bad was going to happen; but something bad already did happen, and nothing could possibly top what Stiles had been through.

He often remembered how it would have been if he stayed, the blood and destruction that would follow his transformation. He wasn't just a werewolf, and there were people much worse than the hunters they had originally encountered.

The Argents were top notch, but the government was even more difficult to escape. Apparently, a werewolf had turned himself in after being bitten by a rouge alpha three months before. He was expecting them to help him understand himself, but they decided to kill him after discovering his old packs location instead.

The government isn't open about their investigation, but they were searching world wide to imprison all of the supernatural creatures to work for their own benefit. They're going to promise them a home, shelter from themselves, and a cure, but all they will receive is threat to the ones they love.

Stiles didn't believe the rumors at first, and continued on with his lonely life. He was staying in the woods somewhere in Virginia at the time, in a small abandoned house that looks like it was destroyed in some type of storm. It reminded him of the hale house in ways.

He never thought he would end up like the SourWolf, living alone in the middle of the woods. It was depressing to look back at his life, to remember everything that could have been. Stiles didn't regret leaving though, he had his reasons.

The government found him, tried to tranquilize him and lock him away. Much to Stiles' luck, they assumed he was a werewolf, and their tranquilizer a were meant for Wolves. He killed one of the guards on his escape route, but he didn't care anymore. It wasn't his first time committing murder.

Afterwards, Stiles returned to Beacon Hills. There was no glamorous abandoned home for him there, but he was a supernatural creature, he could sleep in a cave. Stiles was able to completely transform into a creature, like Talia hale, only in Fox form.

Nobody alive quite understood what it was like to be dead, besides Stiles of course. He spent everyday of his life wandering around his past home, watching over his friends, occasionally jumping in for a second to save them.

Once a man tried to steal Allison's purse, and she would probably never know who saved her that day; it was too dark to tell who knocked that man out, but he knew that she would probably always be in question of that. Other times, Stiles watched his father stress over a crime scene, so he would chase after the culprit, and would throw him right in front of the sheriff's station.