A/n: rewriting!!

I have decided to rewrite this story, with a much more interesting plot and a lot more development to Stiles' power.
I'm sorry for confusing everyone who liked this story, but the plot was going no where. I had been trying to write a fluff chapter when I realized how fast everything was going.

My writing has improved an impossible amount since I started the original plot for this story, and I feel like I would really just like to show that. So, I decided to rewrite this story with more mystery, sex, friendship, and struggle from Stiles' part of the story.

What I'm looking to do is change his characters personality a lot more, possibly into a bit of a darker person. I've also been working very hard on making other fan fictions that haven't come out yet, I am currently writing one called Personality disorder and it's a STYDIA AU where he has an alter ego, which is obviously void. It's really dark.

Next, I have a pretty good story titled lost boy which isn't involving Peter Pan or anything to do with Peter Pan, for any one who was confused by that title. The reason it's named lost boy is because he lost a lot of things in life, a lot of people, and in the end his friendship with Scott. It's sad to right it, because stiles Is actually trying to kill Scott in this. He's leading Theo's pack, which is different from the tv show, and there's also a lot of mystery towards unmentioned deaths, and this girl named Carolyn who seems suspiciously similar to his dead first love, who's family all died the night after he finally admitted his feelings for her.

I hope you all love what I do with this story though, because I'm prepared to make it pretty crazy. There will be a lot of danger and death in this, just incase one of you are uncomfortable with that type of thing- if you are then do not read my other story, lost boy, because in the last chapter they literally ate someone and ripped his head off *spoiler oops*

Thank you, love you!!