chapter 15

Chapter 15

Dylan P.OV (one of Milaney's old friends)

"Ok, see you then man" I said, ending the call with Tony

"Well where is Caleb and Tony" Tanya asked impatiently.

"On their way, but they are bringing company" I said, smiling wickedly because I know who will is coming.

"What company, I hope not more girls, I don't think that there any left in the whole state of Florida"

Meghan commented sarcastically,
I just rolled my eyes at her response.

"No, some old friend and new company" I said hoping they would know who I mean.

"We have old friends" Bailey asked, I looked at me with her beautiful face, her pink dyed hair, that matched her pink checks, her green- honey eyes, giving her a unique smile, she was looking at me with plain curiosity, and I couldn't help, but answer her honestly.

"Yeah, Milaney, and her friends from her new school" once the words left my mouth they all looked at me as if I had grown two heads.

"Milaney ia coming here with Caleb, how and when" Tanya asked

"Well apparently Tony bumped into her a few days ago, and after that Caleb did too, they went to yesterday party." I said smirking at Tanya.

Her hatred for Milaney is amazing really, Even though for me Bailey is the prettiest girl in school, Milaney is the hottest one, even though I have never seen her in a dress or a skirt, she always wore crop tops, shorts, she liked to show her legs that's something for sure, but she wasn't the one to show her cleavage or wear very tight things, at the time she was still our friend, she never hang out with girls.

And pretty much the whole population of the males in our school wanted to be with her, so you could see why Tanya didn't like her, and now that she is gone, Tanya has her thrown.

"And why in hell did Ceb bring her her-" she was cut of when we heard someone screaming.

We all looked at the source of the scream to find Caleb running after a girl, I couldn't see her face properly, but she had platinum long hair, that was put into two pigtails, a red dress, showing her endless legs, and showing the right amount of curves, without even seeing her face I could tell how hot she is.

Caleb finally caught up with her, and spinned her around, and when I saw her face my smirk grew bigger, it was Milaney, she wasn't near so I couldn't see if anything changed in her face, but you could easily tell it is her.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Tanya eyeing her, jealously was pouring from her, It wasn't that she liked Caleb it was the fact that he never glanced at her, he always had something for Milaney.

Her loud laugh filled the surrounding, and people stopped and started some complained about their loud voices, but others were admiring the cute "couple"

Once Caleb put her on the ground I noticed 5 boys and two girls approaching them, one of the guys had his hands around the girls waist, indicating they were together.

Then one of the guys told something to Caleb and Milaney which made them all laugh. Caleb then looked at us and gave me a knowing look when he glanced at Tanya.

He pointed at us, which made them all look at us, once Milaney's eyes landed at me, her smirk changed into a smile, and she came running at me, she jumped in the air her legs around my waist, and arms around me neck. I noticed how the years did a good job to her, her face was a little more fierce she had two piercings, and her hair gave her the badass look.