Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I woke up at 7:30, my dreams were making it hard to sleep, I decided to get dressed and go for a run
I went to the bathroom and took a bath, trying to forget everything about last night.
After washing my self, I dried my body and hair.
I went to my closet, to get some cloths to wear, I got some faded pink nick sports bra, with tight stripped grey yoga pants,some black snickers, I tied a black jacket around my waist, dried my hair with the hair dryer and put it in a high ponytail, my tattoos were kinda visible, and my bellybutton piercing.

I got a water bottle from downstairs, but didn't find any food since no one went shopping yet, thank God I took some money with me, to buy breakfast for all of us, I heard some voices coming from upstairs, but I ignored it and went for my run

35 min into my run I felt someone following me, when I looked behind me I found Levi, in a men's tank top, and some shorts, sweaty and breathing heavily.
"What are you doing here" I asked surprised that he has been following me this long.
"Enjoying God's creation" he said smirking at me.
"really!!" I said, putting both hands on my waist
"Well, the sea is amazing, the air is refreshing and don't get me started on the view in front of me" He said smirking, his eyes drifting to my butt. I looked at him shocked
"Well I hope you got enough from it,'cause you're not going to get the chance to look at it once again" I said
"Are you sure about that" he said with an evil spark in his eyes, I took some steps backwards.
"Yeah" I said confidentiality, but from inside I was the exact opposite.
He kept walking to me with large steps,I knew what was going to happen, so I turned and started running, laughing my heart out.
I knew he was behind, due to the sound of his laughter, but my steps came to an end when I hit a person and both of us were thrown to the ground.
"Shit"
"Im sorry"
Me and the guy said at the same time
Levi came to my rescue, helping me standing up.
He kept me by my his side, his hand on my shoulder, and due to the fact I was wearing a sports bra, it was kinda weird,but there was another feeling, a feeling that I buried down a long time ago, but I ignored the feeling once I saw the person in front of me.
"Milaney" Tony said surprise in his voice
"Tony" I said my surprise equal to his
Suddenly I was grabbed from Levi's hold, which made my heart sink, and was between Tony's arms, squished and ready to be made a smoothie, I patted his back awkwardly.
"I can't believe you're here" he said continuing to hug me
"Neither do I " I said getting annoyed with this everlasting hug, until Levi pulled me away from his hold, I looked at him sending him a grateful look, which he returned with a smile, his hands were on my shoulders once again.
Toby was ine of my best friends befire I moved, we used to come here alot in summer with his family and mine.
"Look at you" Tony said eyeing me from up to down. Levi brought me closer to him, making my exhale his sweaty minty scent
"Yeah and look at you" I said awkwardly. Tony had grown into a hot person,I could tell you that, with his dyed platinum hair, and grey shining eyes, he was a bit taller than Levi, but not as muscular, he was wearing some shorts and a white t-shirt that was glued to his body due to him running, I guess.
"So are you here to stay, after what happened I didn't think you would come-" I cut him off before saying to much information, I didn't trust Levi on that level to tell him my life story.
"Who wants to eat, the dinner we used to eat in when were kids is just a t min walk frim here lets go" I said walking in front both guys.
"Levi look in front of you and stop looking at my ass" I shouted walking away, I felt Tony laughing at Levi
"You too Tony" I said smirking due to the existing of my ninja powers.
Once I reached the Dinner which was a block away, I was ready to eat an elephant.
I stood in front of door waiting for them to come, and untied the jacket from around my waist and out it on, but leaving the zipper open.
When they both were in front of me, Levi once again put his hands around my shoulder, I gave him a questioning look, but he just shrugged and smirked. And the weird thing is I didn't push him away.
We were welcomed by the smell of pancakes, coffee and orange juice, the place was still the same, red wall papers on the walls, with flower drawings on them, a black ceramic floor, tables and chairs all around the place to take many people, but giving each other some personal space, when I wasn't greeted by Miss. Gay, I knew I will probably never see her again, but who knows maybe she is on vacation.
A waiter about 16-17 came in front of us, his eyes looking at my chest, when I cleared my throat his face was shot up and his checks flushing due to the fact he got caught looking at my breast.
"Would you like a table" he said in a quiet voice. He had dirty blonde hair, with green eyes, he wasn't skinny, but he wasn't muscular. He had a heart shaped face and tanned skin.
"No, not at all, we came here to sit on the floor, carpet for three please" I said sarcastically, the boy looked shocked from my answer, while Tony and Levi looked amused.
The boy just nodded and walked us to our table gave us the menus and walked away
"Still the same old sarcastic Mil, haven't changed a bit" Tony said eyeing Levi's hands that were still around my shoulders, even though we were sitting down.
"You know I wouldn't change" then I felt Levi getting his hands of my shoulder, I don't know what made me do my next move, but I did it anyway, I snuggled into him, my sides pressing into his, and my back slightly pressing against his chest, I looked at him. he seemed surprised at first, but then his arms were around my waist pulling me into him, even more.
I was to comfortable for my own good, I felt safe, and great between his hands.
I had a small smile on my face, that went away when I heard Tony clearing his voice.
"So, what are you guys going to order" he asked us
"Pancakes with blueberry syrup and coffee" Levi and me said at the same time, well I shouted.
We both looked at each other and laughed, even Tony joined, I don't know why me and Levi are acting like this, but it feels so normal, so easy to do. Even although when I came to school, Levi and I were-
I came back to earth when I heard Levi saying my name.
"Sorry what "I asked he just smiled and pulled me even closer
"Are you guys together"Tony asked clearly amused
"No" I said
"Yes" Levi said.
We looked at each other, surprise om my face, then we answered again.
"Yes" I said
"No" Levi said
"Wow, guys I didn't know it was that complicated" Tony laughed at us.
We just kept looking at each other wondering what just happened
And before we ordered two questions were on my mind
Why did Levi say yes
And why did I say yes.

Shoutout to amyia-bates for being an incredible reader. Thank you.
I know I'm amazing, two updates, in a matter of two days how amazing could I get.
So here's the important character.
TONY what do you feel about him, and why do you think he is important.

And here are cute Levi and Milaney moments, hope you liked it, don't forget to vote and comment