Chapter 10

Chapter 10

We entered the restaurant and it looked amazing, it looks like the restaurant in another Cinderella story.

The waiters were wearing roller coasters, there were booths along the windows,
a waitress about 40 came to us, and walked us to our table, I kept looking at Wren and signaling her to sit beside me not Edd, because this thoughts were making me uncomfortable.

But she kept looking at Kyle sending him cute looks and flirty smiles,
Levi took notice and understood my message, so once I sat, he sat beside me. I looked at him raising my eyebrows, but he just shrugged at me like I did to him earlier, and smirked.

But of course Chole his minion had to come and sit beside him, not before giving me a dirty look.

"Ok here are your menus, call me, when you are ready" said a waiter who was about are age.

He had messy sandy hair, honey eyes and tanned body, while giving me the menu he winked at me and shoot me a flirtatious smile.

I smiled at him and took the menu.
As I opened the menu, I heard Levi mumbling what was that about.

But again I ignored him, I scanned the pages, my eyes fell on the burgers. I searched for what I want and when I found it I smiled.

"Since I haven't eaten since the morning I'm going to have a salad with the dressing, just because I'm hungry " Chloe said to the hot waiter, we all looked at her as if she was an alien.

"So let me get this straight, on normal days, you would take a salad, but since today you are hungry you're going to eat a salad but with the dressing" Nick said

"Yeah" she said with uncertainly, as if we were asking her if she was a girl or a human, which sometimes I doubt.

I just snorted in a very unattractive way, which earned me another wink form the waiter, which this time I returned.
But, this time all of them saw the exchange.

The waiter kept looking at me to say my order since I was the last one

"Well since I'm a human, and I have a stomach unlike some people, I would have a double cheese burger with extra cheese and caramel onions, an extra large French fries and one large Nutella milkshake with cookie dough ice cream on top" I said my order with out taking a breath, no one looked surprised except Chloe, Levi and the hot waiter the rest were familiar with me eating like a cow.

"Your going to eat all of that, aren't you afraid to get really fat" Chole said not hiding her surprise.

I just looked at her and smirked
"Honey that's how you eat, and I guess that will be all" I said to Chloe and than to the hot waiter,and yes I'm gonna continue calling him like this until I find his real name.

The waiter walked away not saying another word, but just smirked at me.

"Do you know him from somewhere"

"Are you going to flirt with him while I'm sitting here"

Levi and Edd said at the same time
"No I don't know him" I answered Levi question ignoring Edd's, but when I looked at Chole she seemed pleased with herself, Edd seemed hurt that I ignored him and Levi seemed Happy?

Maybe I was wrong, maybe my doubts are wrong and this is probably why Chloe told my this ADVICE to make me doubt him and myself

I was going to stand up and go sit beside Edd, when the hot waiter came and put our drinks and napkins on the table.

I avoided looking at him, so Edd won't get even more angry, I know we aren't dating or anything that has commitment, but we agreed not to flirt with people around each other unless we really like them,but when I think about it now,I find it stupid, so I'm not going with this rule anymore, I cleared my throat and started drinking my milkshake, and let me tell you this, they tasted amazing