Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Gum

I

t's windy.
Really windy.
I'm afraid my skirt will flash everyone windy.
And, its hot
Really hot
Eggs will get cooked on the pavement hot.
But, the sky is clear
Really clear.
Blue paint fell on a white paper clear.
Yet, its nice
Really nice
Sitting with your favourite person talking nice.

I always feel a little poetic in the morning,  but it despairs as soon as I drink my coffee,  at least I'm creative in something else than being bad

Pass me some gum" I said to  Edward.

We were outside the school, being lazy

"Hey Mel ,did you ask Paul about spring break" Nick asked leaning on the wall.
Nick has been my best friend since 9th grade.
His blonde hair was a mess like usual, and his green eyes were shinning brightly, He had his eyebrow piercing on today, giving him bad boy look, yet he still looked boyish.

"I'll askhim today, " I answered, throwing my cigarette on the floor then hitting it with my black ankle boots.

"It's about time we get in, we should at least make entrance and try not to get detention" Wren commented putting her long curly red hair in a high ponytail. Then she looked at my pointing her slender fingers at me.
"And ask him today, we don't have time" she said in her dad voice,  that's what I like to call it.
It's not that I didn't want to ask Paul, he would agree on anything,  it's just he hasn't been home alot this last days, and I don't like to talk about personal stuff at work.

"Yes, sir" I shouted, which earned me a slap on the back of my head,
Wren is my soul mate, my mate if we were werewolves,  friendship wise, although she look like some ignorant queen B, she is the opposite. She is very friendly once you get to know her, and she has the best jokes.

I repeated my request again while pushing myself of the wall and standing straight, pulling down my black skirt that rose above my thigh.

Today was the last day before spring break, this semester was a mess, we took our SATs in it and sent our applications to college, so if didn't already has platinum hair, I would have grown white hair.

We were planning on going to a small beach house in Miami, we wanted to have as much fun as we can, becuase our senior year was almost over and we are afriad that we are going to part ways.

I pushed my hair to my right side, exposing my neck and my pierced ear.

I put some loose hair strands behind my ears, showing the tattoo behind my ear with the words faith horizontally written, which is amazing since we all need some faith to keep going in life

I looked to my side, catching Edd putting the last gum in his moth and started chewing it.

"Hey I wanted that" I shouted, hitting him playfully.

"If you want it come and take it" Edd smirked while, chewing it with a open mouth just to tease me.

Edward is my on/off boyfriend, we were a couple and then we agreed we were friends better, since dating took a lot of effort, and now we were somewhere in between.

Edward has shoulder length sandy blond hair, which he liked to put into a ponytail, honey eyes, red full lips, and a perfect body. 

I ignored him and went inside school, after shooting them a military salute.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Miss Richard, late as always" Mr . Michelle my calculus teacher commented. I walked passed him and I took my usual seat in the back row, and took my notebook out to draw.

Mr . Michelle stared at me for a second and then continued his class, he gave up on me coming early a long time ago, but he didn't say anything thing to Paul ( my uncle) since I always get Bs in his class.

The thing that he doesn't know that Paul won't even do anything to me his 22, he is still living the dream, but he has this huge garage that he started out with his friends in college, and now is one of the best ones in Florida.

After a while of drawing the bell rang, I put my notebook in my bag and pushed it on my shoulders, and walked out of the class.

As I was walking to my locker I noticed Nick and Wern already waiting for me their but before I reached them, a block was in my way
Levi

Ok so, I want to thank you all for the surprise, I know I haven't updated for a looong time and I'm sorry, but when I opened the story and saw that my story is number 502 on the chicklit list, and I didn't believe myself. So I wanted to thank you all for your reads, and I'll start to update, as soon as I finish editing the story,  thank you once again
And don't forget  to vote and comment