Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I woke up feeling hot and sweaty, I was very hungry, and the light hitting my closed eyes was making my headache even worse.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a room I haven't been in years, it still has the same blue color walls, and creamy color carpet, the ceiling that was covered with quotes and lyrics that only increased through time, I made sure to drink lots of water yesterday, so my headache isn't as bad as usual.

I started to get up when my feet hit something rough,i looked down to find Levi holding his nose in his hands and wincing due to the fact I just hit him with my feet, Levi was sleeping at the end of the bed.

I then noticed I was wearing pants, I looked at myself to find that I was wearing 3 sweaters and 2 pairs of sweatpants above my dress, and i don't even know why or how.

The last thing I remember doing last night was playing twister with some girls and guys, and then Edd threw a bucket of cold ice water on us, which explains why I'm wearing this, I was cold. And when I asked him why he did this, he turned away and got out of the room.

"Who sleeps under people's feet" I asked Levi getting rid of the extra layers that covered my body.

"Well, I was sleeping like a normal person when you started talking, hitting and kicking me in your sleep, and since I didn't want to sleep on the floor this was the only place I could sleep in, and that's all I'm going to say for the rest of the day, cause talking makes me feel worse" he said rubbing his head.

"Well I've been told that I'm a very peaceful sleeper" I said putting my feet on the ground.

"That's not what I remember" Levi mumbled and I chose to ignore him because I didn't want to remember how he he knows how I sleep. I stood up and went inside the bathroom.

I closed the door and kept standing there just staring Remembering

Flashback

"Seriously" I said, Glaring at Levi
"What can't I sleep here" Levi Whined
" you're not staying here" I said
"But I want to stay" he pouted, making my eyes go directly to his red pumped lips.
"I need to get ready, and you keep on distracting me" I said walking into my closet, giving him my back to kill any chances of me looking at his sculpted body.

I glanced at my dresses and found the one I've been keeping, I'm not usually the one to dress very nicely to an event, but I wanted to look nice for Levi.

I can't believe I said these words, I always looked hot, but today I want to look beautiful for him.

I wasn't I love with him, but I'm sure as hell am close, and know he is too.
Today was his 16th birthday party, it was huge, all of the school was invited, it wasn't a classy birthday with champagne and caviar, it was at his parents beach house, if it was any other party, I would have gone with a bikini and shorts, but since Levi's mum made him wear a suit, I decided to wear fancy, but still fun.

A cute white see through flower lace long sleeves mid thigh dress, with a open back, the bottom of the dress came down flowy and was covered with flower lace patterns. It looked beautiful, and when I chose it Wren kept looking at me as if I grew two heads, but when I wore it, she told me it was made for me.

I got the dress out of its box, and pulled it up, I got a pair of matching underwear, a towel and headed to the bathroom to take a bath and change

And as I was opening the cold water something in me told me that this night would turn out great.

And how wrong was I.

I know its a small chapter but this one and the preview are important, the next few chapters are the ones that will make you kinda understand what's going on if you dont5 already.

The flash back is about 3 years ago, remember that they are 18 now, not all of them but most.

Dont forget to vote and comment.