Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Shit" Tony said leaving his coffee on the table, before standing up

"What's wrong" I said

"I need to pee" he said before moving quickly outside the booth and heading to the toilet. We both kept laughing at him, until there was an awkward silence between Levi and I.

I started cutting the pancakes, and eating them like an animal, they tasted so good. I felt Levi's eyes burning holes in me, I left the fork on the table, and looked at his blue eyes.

"What" I asked him, after some time of us just staring at each other
"What happened that made you move, you never told me before" he said, his voice going very deep

I kept looking at him.

"Nothing happened, except my parents death and me moving to live with my uncle, but the whole school knows that already" I said knowing what he meant, but it isn't his business, not anymore, and I tried to give him the feeling that he was unimportant

Yeah right

My subconscious mocked me

"You know what I mean, Tony was about to say something, but you stopped him" he said back, irritated from my answer.

"I don't know what you are talking about, I had to live with my uncle, because my parents died, nothing more, nothing less" I said keeping my voice down, and drinking my orange juice.

You would probably think, doesn't she have a heart or something, talking about her parents like this.
Well I didn't really know my parents, they were always traveling, doing things, and they were rarely home, I was raised by my aunt who at that time lived with us, but before they died she was engaged, after there death she stayed with me, she kept pushing away the day that she would leave,
but it had to come, since her husband works in England and she had to travel to him, since she was pregnant, Fiona was the mother figure in my life and now Rose is (Nick's mum).

And there death didn't effect me like it should I was surprised at first, and was grieving for a month or so, but every time I tried remembering the times they were here for me, I only saw Fiona, which made me kinda mad at them, for never being there for me, for caring about a Job more than there only daughter.

"Hey, are you still with me" Levi said waking me from my thoughts.

"No, this is a fake picture of me" I said sarcastically. He just gave me an annoyed look and took a sip from his coffee.

"Guys I think I just have been harassed" Tony said sitting beside me

Levi and I kept looking at him.
"This guy was standing beside while peeing, kept taking glances at me, and then he kept winking at me, I didn't even finish my business, I washed my hands and ran out"

Tony said taking a long sip from his milkshake.

Levi and I looked at each other, and started laughing uncontrollably, forgetting all the tension and unanswered questions.

"Why are you laughing, what if I got rapped" Tony said without a hint of joking in his voice, which made us laugh even more

"Wow you got even more funnier over the years" I said through my laughter

Tony just kept eating ignoring both of us.

Times like this with Levi are the ones that make me wish I could go back in time.

"Ok, we'll see you at 10" I said hugging Tony before saying or goodbyes.

Tony was having a party tonight, and he invited Levi and I, and he told us to bring the rest.