[6]: miss and crave you

The next morning was very awkward for me. My mom decided to make us frozen waffles and demanded us all to eat together before I left for school. Harry kept looking at me from time to time but I just ignored him. When we had a few short moments alone I would leave the room. I didn't want to talk to him. Especially because of what happened yesterday.

"Hey, babe." Luke whispered in my ear once his arms were wrapped around my waist. I pushed him off me and placed my hands on my hips.

"Sorry do I know you?"

It was my fourth period which is when I would go to study hall but instead I was in the hallway talking to a group of people that I knew.

Luke understandably shook his head. "Still mad about yesterday?"

"You want me to get over it?" I shrugged waiting for an answer and when he didn't give me one I continued to speak. "Fuck, you made me feel so insecure."

He grabbed my left arm, pulling me aside away from everyone else. "You know I think you're beautiful."

Maybe I should forgive him. I mean I cheated on him which I regret so much and maybe I should tell him. But then again, he could tell everyone and send Harry to jail. "I know. I'm sorry." I smile.

"So we're good?" He opens his arms out wide for me and I go into them and wrapped my arms around his chest. "We're good." I confirm.

I let him go and step on my toes a bit, reaching for a kiss but he dodges it. "I have to get to class. I'll see you tonight?"

I furrowed my eyebrows for a second but don't think too much of his weird behavior. "My mom has the night off so she'll be home."

"You know I can sneak in like before. And maybe when can...." He caresses my side and I shiver from him touch. "You know."

My eyes beamed with excitement I almost couldn't believe it which was odd. I didn't think it was possible to take a boy this long to want to have sex with his own girlfriend. "Okay, I'll see you tonight." I smile and he leans in to give the top of my head a kiss.

Dana came over after school with her homework that she'll never get done.

"Where's mom?" Dana asked after she tossed her backpack on the couch. Ever since I brought her home she's been calling my mother mom and I don't have a problem with it since we're best friends we're kind of like sisters in a way.

"I'm right here. Hi Dana." She smiled brightly with her purse around her arm and a list in her hand. "I'm going to the grocery store I'm sure you're tired of always eating restaurant food."

"New boyfriend's got you cooking." Which is true because she doesn't like to cook and mostly doesn't know how.

"Stop, he's sleeping upstairs by the way."

"He's always here." I roll my eyes. "Doesn't he have a house, a job, a life?"

"Woah, Prim." Dana tried to soothe me by rubbing my arm.

"I'll be back in a hour." She said and scurried out the house. 

"Dude what's up with you?" She was about to take a seat on the couch but I warned her and told her to sit on the recliner instead.

  My mom's boyfriend ate me out. "I can't tell you."

"And to think we were friends." She joked and kicked her feet up on the foot rest.

"Are you hungry?" My attempt to change the subject was horrible but I was actually hungry. "I hid some cookies in the pantry."

"Great, you go get them I'm comfy now." She pouted and slouched to make herself more comfortable. I laughed and when I walked into the kitchen Luke decided to call me and I answered immediately. "What's up? You still coming over, right?"