[5]: thanks a lot

About an hour after I finished my homework my mother came into my room without knocking because the door was already opened. This was the first time seeing her after I walked in on her and Harry. I sat up and crossed my legs so that she had room to sit next to me.

"I was so embarrassed to talk to you I sent Harry to do it." She chuckled lightly.

"You shouldn't of done that." And she shouldn't have because of what Harry and I did. He makes my mom really happy and he cheated on her with her own underage daughter. Seeing her just made me feel guilty. I felt sick.

"Baby, are you okay? You look pale." She scooted closer to me and rest the back of her hand on my forehead.

I moved away from her and shook my head. "I'm fine. Just didn't eat anything all day."

"The pizza is on its way." She gave me a warm smile. "I'm really sorry. I don't usually go outside the bedroom but Harry—"

I put my hand over my mouth and made fake gagging sounds. "Now I'm actually going to be sick. Stop."

She laughed and put a strand of hair behind my ear. "Sorry, honey. Come downstairs we're watching a movie."

"Okay." I smiled. "And I forgive you." Forgiving her was something that I could do of course but I don't think she would forgive me if she found out what me and Harry did. So she can't find out.

  When we walked downstairs together I saw Harry sitting on the couch and I cringe and my heart beats fast. "I thought it was just going to be the two of us." I whisper to my mom.

"Harry likes movies." She answered.

  I rolled my eyes and she joined him on the couch. "I'm going to sit on the floor. For the rest of my days here." I say quickly and take a seat on the soft carpet. After what they did on the couch it's all theirs. Never touching it again.

  The sun went down and the lights were off so it was pretty dim in the living room. Just barely after the credits the doorbell had rung. "That's the pizza." Mom said, getting up in a rush.

I waited until I heard the door open and I looked behind me, staring at the man who belonged to my mother. "I can't believe you touched me." I whisper to Harry who eyes were practically glued to the TV. "I knew you wanted me."

"Someone's disappointed I didn't let them come." He smirked, still not giving me eye contact.

I wasn't disappointed that he didn't let me come I was pissed.

Mom came back with the large box of pizza and she sat it on the coffee table that was next to me. "Eat it while it's hot." She opened the box and I reached for a slice.  "I'm going to my room."

"No, you're not." My mom said in her best pretend sweet voice.

I rolled my eyes and ate my pizza in silence and watched the movie. After all, it's one of my favorites: The Switch.

When the movie was over mom suggested that we clean up the kitchen together. I don't know why it's like one bowl in the sink from earlier. "There's nothing in the sink. What are we cleaning?" I asked.

  "I wanted to ask you about Harry."

My heart was rapidly beating through my chest because my mind started jumping to conclusions. "Okay..." I tried to keep my voice steady as possible.

"Has he tried to touch you?" She asked anxiously. "In any way inappropriate?"

She knows. "No, why?"

"I never dated after your dad and I just want to make sure he isn't hurting you."

"He's perfect, mom." I made an effort to smile. I had lied to her which wasn't the first time but it was never over something so bad. So wrong.

Why didn't I tell? Why didn't I stop Harry when he was touching me? His hands felt good, good against my skin. Not to mention, he looked good.

"I'm really happy that you like him. But I'm going to bed I have to get up way earlier than you this time." She kissed the top of my head. "Go to bed at a reasonable hour. Good night."

"Night." I smiled nervously and waited until she left the kitchen and waited for Harry to walk in. "Did you hear?"

"No. Was it bad?"

"She just wanted to know if you were molesting me." I say nonchalantly.

"Am I?" He smiled.

"No." I crossed my arms. "But what happened between us can't happen again."

"You mean me fingering you? That fine I guess I'll just have to lick you instead." He was joking but it wasn't funny.

"Harry..." He walks up to me and when he's close enough he moves my arms so they're not crossed anymore.

"I know what you want."

"Luke." I mutter. "I cheated on Luke."

Ignoring me, Harry grabbed me by my waist and sat me down on top of the counter. "I'll let you come this time. Earlier I was just pissed you had him in your room." He yanks down my shorts along with my panties. "You're so wet. Fuck."

He started rubbing small circles against my sensitive clit and I part my lips open slightly but nothing comes out my mouth. Harry then spread my legs apart and my hips buck up, in need of any friction. He digs his nails into my hip bones in a pleasurable way and hold my hips down. "Stay still."

I nod because I really want him to touch me and I hadn't realize how badly I wanted him until now.

He put his face back in between my legs and he wrapped his lips around my clit and sucked on it. Hard. "Fuckkk." I moan.

  "Fuck my tongue." His voice vibrates through my core. He then opens his mouth and places his tongue flatly on my pússy. I rolled my hips, massaging my clit into his soft tongue. The feeling in the pit of my stomach was very prominent. I moved my hips faster and one of his hands went up my shirt and under bra and squeezed one of my breasts and he started playing with my hard nipple. I felt my muscles clench against him. "I'm coming." I breathed out. The orgasm was all too much for me, I wrapped my legs around his head. My body started to flinch and my legs gave out.

When I was done being high off my orgasm he moved his head away I got down from the counter and started to fix my clothes. My legs were still weak but I didn't want him to know that so I stood the best I could.

"Told you I'd let you come this time." He smiles, wiping his bottom lip with the pad of his thumb.

"Yeah." I say almost out of breath. "Thanks a lot."