[2]: boyfriend material

The next morning I woke up early. I got dressed and went downstairs into the living room, plopping down on the couch and sticking my face into the book that I'm currently reading, "The Danish Girl".

I love to read and I'm pretty sure that's an understatement.

Following the words with my eyes at the bottom of the page, I turn the sheet, eager to read more by the second. But soon after my reading was interrupted by laughter coming from the kitchen. I get up and go to where the noises were coming from and see my mother sitting at our round brown table whilst sitting on top of Harry's lap.

"Oh, Prim!" She exclaimed.

"What's he doing here?" I cross my arms.

"Sweetie, he's—"

"Wait, Rose." Harry says to my mother. "Are you sure?"

She gives him a quick nod and looks back at me with bright eyes. "Harry's my boyfriend."

"Oh." Was all I could muster up. "That's great. I'm really happy for you." And that was the honest truth. I would rather have her only being with one person.

"Thank you." She smiled and Harry leaned into her hair, nibbling on her ear. "Babe—stop. Prim's right there." She said in between giggles.

"That's alright. I'm gone." I turn around but then my mom says something.

"Wait! I made breakfast."

I turn back around and see that there was a box of cereal on the table. "You mean cereal?"

"You know I can't cook." She stands on her feet and fixes her hair with her fingers. "I need to get ready for work and Harry needs to finish his breakfast."

"Okay, well I invited Luke over."

"That's fine, honey." She kisses the top of my head and goes upstairs.

I join Harry at the table and pour cereal and milk into my bowl.

"I know you're surprised to see me." Harry says all of a sudden, looking down at his bowl.

"I am but what can I do about it? Besides, if she wants to date someone half her age that's cool if it makes her happy."

He looks up at me and scoffs. "I'm only twenty-two."

"Mhm." I hum. "And my mom is thirty-four."

"But she looks incredibly young."

"If you say so." I scolded and start eating.

It was quiet between us after that. We just both continued to eat and when I was about done he spoke up again. "Who's Luke?"

"My boyfriend." I smiled just thinking about him. "We've been dating for a year and he's amazing. Not like any other guy that I've met which is good."

He nods and chuckles lowly. "Sounds like he's boyfriend material."

"I'm finished." I get up from my chair and put my bowl in the sink and I hadn't realize that he was following me.

"I really like your mom and I want you to like me, too."

I sigh and put a piece of hair behind my ear. I knew that he liked her and I knew that I wanted my mom to be happy but I couldn't help what I was about to say. "I understand that but you'll never be my dad."

He shook his head quickly. "No, of course not. I'm not trying to be."

The doorbell had rung and I sighed in relief. "Luke's here." I smile and go right to the door. As soon as he came inside he pulled me into his arms, putting his face in the crook of my neck.

"Is your mom here?" His muffled voice said.

"Yeah, she's getting dressed."

He lets me go and pulls me into the living room, already knowing around my place by now. We sit down on the couch and he just stares at me.

A smile started to form. "What, babe?"

"You know I've missed you so much." He says lowly while rubbing my thigh.

"My mom's boyfriend is here."

"Since when does she date?" He chuckles.

"I know, it's weird."

He leans into my ear and whispers, "Unbuckle your pants."

His words caught me off guard. Luke loved having sex, especially with me. Well oral sex, we've never actually had intercourse.

"Luke, anyone can walk in on us." I'm pretty sure my eyes were big because of how risky this would be.

"I'll move away as soon as I hear someone. The couch is facing the opposite way. Come on, babe."

I couldn't believe that I was going to give in to him. "Okay," I whispered and unbuckled my pants, unzipping them right after.

He kissed my neck and slowly put his hand in my pants. I gasped when his fingers brushed against my core.

"You're wet." He said lowly.

I bite my lip as he started to rub my clit in small circles, it was such a tease but I loved it nonetheless. "F-Faster." I beg.

"Okay, baby." He removed his hand from me and licked it, returning back to his position but this time going faster like I asked. My hips bucked up repeatedly and I was so close to coming. I tried my best to keep quiet but it's harder than it seems.

"Prim, are you—"

We both jumped up and turned around to see Harry standing behind the couch with wide eyes.

"Now I can see why all the noises were being made." He says almost with disgust.

"Please don't tell my mom." I said in a panic while fixing my pants.

"Yeah, right. Let's go."

I turn to look at Luke who just looked pissed. "Should I go?"

"No." I tell him before getting up and following Harry back into the kitchen.

"Look, you weren't a teenager that long ago so you know how things are. Don't say anything, please?"

"I won't." He smirked. "I just wanted to get you away from him so that I can tell you something."

"And what's that?"

"He wasn't doing it right." He started caressing the side of my face and although it was unexpected and highly inappropriate, his fingers felt nice against my skin. "Yeah, he made you make soft little noises but I can make you scream." His voice was low and lustful. "The orgasms I could give you would be so powerful that you'll forget all about your little boyfriend."