Chapter Two

The poor queen was in her walk in closet crying away as she folded her clothes inside a giant wooden trunk. Am I not enough for my king? She thought to herself. Why must my fate bring this pain to my heart?
Feeling sorrow and anger inside her heart she ripped the rubied crown off her head and flung at a long mirror. Glasses fell from its golden frame. She grabbed a piece and raised it to her heart. Wait what am I doing? I'm not only going to kill myself but...my child too. She let down the glass she gripped the jagged piece so tight that blood dripped from her hands. This blood shouldn't come out from me I have done nothing wrong. I should not be paying for this unfortunate event.
She sat there thinking to herself for a long time and then came up with a horrible idea.

It was now midnight every servant in the castle and every peasant were asleep even the king and his new mistress. Amelie came out of her closet now wearing a new dress a burgundy dress and she had her blond hair up in a beautiful braided up do to show her majestic cheek bones. She walked the stairs to her husband's room. Gently opening the door she saw the two laying side by side asleep. She walked to the king with her arms behind her back. Then walked carefully to his mistress' side. Looking at the two she gave a smile like never before a smile of revenge. What two pretty faces I see. Why I cannot compete to these two lovely faces. Out came her arms with the same sharp bladed glass piece in her hand she plunged it into the young girls chest. She gave out a loud gasp for air as blood crawled out of her chest.
King Edward awoke to this sound."What in the hell are you doing! Guards! Guards! Guaaar..ugg..." he looked down at his neck. There was his wife's hand sticking the glass inside his throat. Blood gushed out onto his face and chest and some on Amelie's hand. She smiled gratefully as they both laid dead in front of her. The guard's finally arrived in the room looking frantic. "Anyone who dares to take me to the dungeon I won't hesitate to kill you too." They all backed out of the room.
She grabbed Edward's brown curly hair and used the glass piece to cut through his neck. Morning came every peasant now awake to the morning trumpets of the castle.
They looked up at the balcony and saw their queen dressed in burgundy and blood stained skin. "My people of Kingdom Fireheart we have new boundaries." She announced." There will be work for everyone of you no one is to seize working until I announce when to stop. Anyone who does not follow these tasks will be executed and anyone who escapes will be" she chuckled"executed." She then took a sack from her guard and pulled out her husband's rotting head. Everyone gasped some children looked away huddling in their mother's side. "I am now your new ruler and you must all now bow down to me!"
They all did what they were told and Amelie felt powerful for the first time in her life. Her future was about to change.