Chapter three

As Queen Amelie was setting up new rules for her kingdom the neighboring kingdom were creating a room for the new comer. Queen Fionna was also pregnant for eight and a half months. This was going to be the royal couple's first child. Fionna gazed at the beautiful mahogany rocking chair smiling "I can't wait for this room to be finished thank you all so much." She gracefully said to the designers who were finishing up polishing a white crib.
"Not a problem your highness." They then left the new nursery and along came King Joseph and Fionna's young sister Valerie. Valerie was much like Fionna. They both had beautiful strawberry blond hair like their mother's and they both had lovely fair skin. The only thing different were their eyes and height.  Fionna was about five foot six and has sort of a hazel but more green eyes.  Valerie has blue sapphire eyes that made her young rounded face look innocent and she was only five foot three. The two sisters greeted each other with hugs. "I am so excited I'm about to be an aunt!" Valerie carried her sister's hands and stared at them "you're shaking Fionna you need to sit down come on you're probably nervous , I'm nervous." she gestured her left hand to the rocking chair by a big window. Fionna smiled at her dear sister then patted her hand "I'm fine Valerie. You shouldn't be worried at all nothing is going to go wrong I promise."

"But Valerie is right the doctor said you shouldn't be walking around much my dear." King Joseph said to his wife. Joseph was very handsome he had amazing dark brown hair with a pair of light brown eyes. He also had a strong jawline with an adorable goatee. He was fit to be king.

Fionna listened to the two worried people she sat in the rocking chair and started to look out the window smiling to herself," I don't know how lucky I got to have you two. You're always on the lookout for me." she rubbed her belly then looked at her husband. He bent down to where her hands were and placed his face onto her stomach.  "I can't wait to be a father Fionna . You're going to be an amazing mother." Fionna put her right hand under his chin to lift it up. Her beautiful eyes twinkled as she looked up. "And you're going to be the best father." He got up to kiss her warm red lips Valerie looked away giggling."You two are too adorable."  she walked out of the room leaving the couple who were looking out the window. The window lead to the image of the tip top of Kingdom Fireheart on the other side of Seasons Forrest a huge and unique forrest that you  probably never have heard or seen but I'll tell you about it later.