Chapter Four

A month had gone by in both kingdoms  Queen Amelie's kingdom was now in misery everyone in the village were forced to work until commanded to stop. From very young  to the elder they all worked with labor that were difficult to accomplish in a day. New tasks were made for them every single day. Many had died from labor and hunger but more have died from trying to escape to the other kingdom.  The queen made her peasants wear red anyone who is to take this as a joke died and anyone from the other kingdom to help these poor people to freedom died along with the escaping victims.

          The queen who once looked sweet was now fearful to even blink at. Her blond hair was now up in braided buns and her lips were always blood red to make them pop along her pale skin. She has already given birth to her son Prince Luke about two days ago and she doesn't look tired she looked more energized with power.

             It was still fall the trees around her home were turning orange as she watched from her balcony. She was watching everyone work with her two guards, she was still not satisfied with how much was going on. "There isn't enough people here to build a wall." She said to the guard on the right of her.
He stepped forward"My queen why must you build a wall?"
"That cheery kingdom's people keep taking my peasants therefore I need a wall to block them."
"It would take years to build your highness."
She looked over the guard who then bowed to her as she turned around. "With more people and having them work double time the wall shall be built in a year do you understand."
"Yes my queen. "
"Now get my horse ready its time for me to visit an old friend. The two guards did what they were told. She went after they had left to change. The horse was ready five men on horses were ready and the queen took off through Seasons Forrest. By the speed they were going they were almost half way to the other kingdom.

         Unaware of what was happening King Joseph and Queen Fionna were sitting inside the new nursery talking about what to name their first child. "How about Reginald if its a boy?" The king asked his wife who gave a funny look.
"Maybe not that name how about Emily or Jane?" She said.
He took her left  hand into his hands rubbing the softness of her hand.  "Well we'll think about names later sweet heart I'm really happy we're finally going to be parents."
Fionna smiled. Suddenly moments later Valerie ran in the room having the two stand up immediately.
"Joseph that evil queen she's on her way here!" Valerie yelled.
Joseph narrowed his eyebrows then started out the door running down the stairs. Valerie and Fionna followed.
       There she was at the entry Queen Amelie with her men. She wore a red gown with gold lace and flower designs. Her lips shown boldly with her pale skin and blonde hair. "Hello Joseph old friend I'm here to ask a favor." She walked around the dark blue carpet that covered the black stone floor.
"I will do no such favor for you not after what I had heard about you and Edward. You are now a cold hearted woman. I pray to God that your child will act different." The kings hands were now in fists of anger.
      Valerie and Fionna made it  down the stairs Amelie looked over at the pregnant queen and gave a smirk. Fionna was standing by the staircases watching Amelie walked closer to her. She saw that she had something behind her back. "Joseph I need half of your people to move to my kingdom I'm sure they'll be much happier there."
Fionna's eyes narrowed,"We will not even give you a single person. A horrible person like you doesn't deserve to be queen. I suggest you get going Amelie you are not welcome here."
Without anyone knowing it Amelie pulled the thing she was hiding and you won't believe what she did.
        It was a golden dagger slicing through Fionna's stomach. She gave out a loud scream that everyone could of heard even from Kingdom Fireheart. "I pray your child will survive haha. Men we leave now!"
Valerie was in shock and Joseph ran to her.
"My baby!" The bleeding queen yelled. Blood was everywhere on the dark blue carpet as she fainted. As Amelie left to go out to her horse Valerie ran after her.
       "You vial woman!" Valerie pulled Amelie off her horse and began to slap her. Amelie's men pulled her." How dare you enter our home!"
" If I don't recieve the things I want someone has to pay. Little Valerie so strong for your sister." She slapped Valerie's pale face leaving red marks. She hit her five more times until her lips bled. "Let her go boys."
Valerie fell to the dirt then Amelie grabbed her around her neck with her pale skinny wrists. "You tell your brother in law that your home will soon be mine. I will train my army and kill your brother myself like the way I killed Edward. Look at you weak like your sister. "
Valerie spat in her face then got another slap in the face causing her to fall." You bitch I hope you burn in hell."
        The group left Kingdom Snowheart. Valerie got up to go back inside the warm castle to find her sister. She ran upstairs to her sister's room. As she ran inside the room Fionna was laying in bed with her eyes closed. The royal doctor was talking to Joseph. She saw the blood seeping through the purple silk blanket. Valerie walked over to her sister's side crying. "Valerie. Doctor you may go." Joseph showed him out the door.
"Is she okay? Is the baby okay?" He bowed his head down as tear rolled off his cheek.
"Joseph speak to me please." She continued to cry.
"The doctor said that...the dagger sliced into the baby. There was no chance that the baby would survive. And..."
"And what?"
"The cut was so deep she'll never have another child again."
"No" they heard a cry "No sweet heart that isn't true you're lying!" Fionna got up grunting. She found her stomach was sewn up from the doctor.
They all wept from the terrible loss from a terrible queen. Fionna and Joseph felt a war was beginning with their once kind neighboring kingdom.