Depressed reject

Today I'm going to a counselor because mr.grivith the school counselor thinks I have depression.

Later..

The lady in her office talked to me said I have stage 1 depression.She prescribed happy pills for me.

A little bit later I was shaving my legs then all if a sudden I got sad and I remember thinking about Nick."take this razor and sign your name across my wrist, so everyone will know who left me like this".

When I tried to talk to some of my friends about it they didn't really understand and so I was thinking"people think depression is just sadness.people think depression is just crying, but people are wrong.depression is a constant feeling of being numb and empty.being empty to emotions being numb to lie.you wake up in the morning just to go right back to bed.days aren't really days.they are just annoying obstacles that needed to be faced.and how do you face them?? Through drinking through smoking through drugs through cutting. When your depressed you grasp on to anything that can get you through the day".

The. Only thing that keeps me from being sad anymore is Kerry, but then I started to take my mind off things and try to think about Kerry. While i thought about Kerry I couldn't help but cry cause she's not mine she wont ever like me.im just a reject.