P-E-T-T-Y

It's been a couple of weeks..

And there's this dude name dustin who keeps spamming me saying how I'm beautiful when I look like I do what I do (that was a drug reference if you didn't get it). He asked me out and I kinda liked him so I said yeah....

We texted until 8:30 because he had a bed time(maybe that should have been a sign?) for about a month when I was starting to like him more..then he got grounded but he didn't want to be inactive in instagram and get blocked for being a ghost, so he decided to give me his account and have me post for him and like peoples pictures.It was all fine until he started getting dms.I mean don't get me wrong I'm not one of those crazy girlfriends who get crazy jealous when someone text him (not yet anyways) so I decided to reply to them cause some were from my brother (his best friend) and a couple of other guys (Amarious, Jamison, Tommy etc..) and there was even a few girls l(Abby, Olivia Trinitty,) but then, when Trinity texted she said "hey hun" and I'm just thinking its like a nickname cause if his blonde hair or because he's nice or something but then I see another text that says happy 3 week anniversary. So then, I go on to my account and ask her what she was talking about and I found out that they were dating.So I dmed, him and sent screenshots and broke up with him so that when he logs back in he would know because I felt like being petty.